- Ploki wrote:
    more like this

Super Nice !!!

• larserik

Work in progress.

darkTwo.png
  • Christian F.

Dude! You're killing it! Can't wait!
    Personally dark themes are always appreciated, as much as I like the new official skin, I'd have to wear sunglasses to use it ;)

• Ploki

mm. I'd love to see tonicA in dark mode.

• electronic drum

- larserikJ wrote:
    Work in progress.

Outstanding!

• electronic drum

- Ploki wrote:
    more like this

Looks good!

• Ploki

Screenshot 2021-09-29 at 00.08.38.png

https://we.tl/t-GyOIVVEWEA

i swear this is the last gin tonic :D

@JBDS1
    nice tron spin on the grey version :)

• EnochLight

Soooo... been away for a while. Is there an easy way to get these skins? I don't use Git Hub, nor do I have any desire to try and figure it out. Lol *EDIT: nevermind - just saw the 3.3.2 beta thread. Oops!

• larserik

Silverbox2 - Pull request is sent. Also got a bugfix pull request in with some fixes (spelling on the tonica and changes to the sequencer button graphics on the silverbox).

-
    -
    -

- Christian F. wrote:
    Dude! You're killing it! Can't wait!
    - electronic drum wrote:
    - larserikJ wrote:
    Work in progress.
    Outstanding!

Thanks guys, I hope you like the finished skin as much as you liked the preview.

• larserik

- Ploki wrote:
    mm. I'd love to see tonicA in dark mode.

I did some variations but didn’t manage to get them to look any good.

• JBDS1

- Ploki wrote:

https://we.tl/t-GyOIVVEWEA
    i swear this is the last gin tonic :D
    @JBDS1
    nice tron spin on the grey version :)

Looks Realy nice bro.. thank you !!!

• Ploki

there, pull requests on remaining three Gin&Tonics :) Grey (Dmitry's concept), Flat and "Wave" (the new blue one)

• Fredrik Lidström

All Gin and Tonics are now included in the latest installer.

• electronic drum

- larserik wrote:
    Thanks guys, I hope you like the finished skin as much as you liked the preview.

I absolutely do! Fantastic work!

• NVADR AUDIO

- Sjoerd van Geffen wrote:
    The TR80R skin is coming together well enough now that I'm confident to show a preview of it. Thanks to some Chinese virus for the progress. I like how all the dark grey and orange with a sprinkle of green looks in Bitwig now, it has quite a similar feel.

@Magnus / Fredrik: I have been staring at the main.cushy file and hacking around a bit but can't figure out if the MIDI file icon can be moved away from the top left corner, or whether the morph lLEDs can be repositioned at all. Also, I wonder if it's possible to permanently attach an additional control to the GUI like the morph slider, for example with some functionality similar to the MacroTweak script. Do you perhaps have a hint or a clue?

So what goes on with this skin?

• Eric S. – Mr. Rico

Thanks to all, great skins and v3.3.2rc2 works fine so far.

• Bru Franco

NeuTonicPink.png

NeuTonic Pink.zip(2.16MB, 464 downloads)

Loved Fredrik's skin but thought it would be nicer in pink 😉

• JBDS1

JBDStudio1 Luna Skin.png

Never have enough skins, right ?! :)))
  • Manuel Senfft

Quite cool. Not my style, but it really looks smooth and clean. Well done! (=

• larserik

- JBDS1 wrote:

Yeah, the more the better.

• Bru Franco

How do I download your skin?

• JBDS1

- Manuel Senfft wrote:
    Quite cool. Not my style, but it really looks smooth and clean. Well done! (=

tanks, i just had some fun, for a couple of months :)

• JBDS1

- BURN.BRUNA wrote:

hy, it not finished yet

• JBDS1

- larserik wrote:
    - JBDS1 wrote:

Yeah, the more the better.

:)))

• JBDS1

- BURN.BRUNA wrote:

where i can hear your beats ? :)

• Bru Franco

https://soundcloud.app.goo.gl/CZygUdSQfEKgzrdi8

• JBDS1

- BURN.BRUNA wrote:
    https://soundcloud.app.goo.gl/CZygUdSQfEKgzrdi8

Super Nice !!!

• larserik

I've got a new pull request with a fix for the tonicA skin. This version contains the correct backround with the dirt/metal flake overlay.

• John Garden

Just googled "Microtonic reskin" after owning this plugin for nearly 20 years and I'm blown away to discover not only reskins but also the vintage patches and more! Still one of my favourite drum VSTs. Thanks everyone.

• Olli Treiber

Please help me
    I have this problem with the new skins

Invalid Numbstrict at line 10 column 29 (offset 227).
    Invalid Numbstrict at line 10 column 27 (offset 296).
    Invalid Numbstrict at line 10 column 27 (offset 300).
    Invalid Numbstrict at line 10 column 27 (offset 300).

i have Macbook 2011 - 10.13.6 High Sierra
    Micro Tonic Version 3.3.

Big thanks for help

Screen-Aug.-27-2022_02.38.37.jpg
  • Fredrik Lidström

- Olli Treiber wrote:
    Micro Tonic Version 3.3.

Check the about box. Is it version 3.3.3? Also, only use the skin selector included in the skin package found on our download page (Microtonic Skins 2022.03.21.dmg)

• Olli Treiber

- Fredrik Lidström wrote:
    - Olli Treiber wrote:
    Micro Tonic Version 3.3.
    Check the about box. Is it version 3.3.3? Also, only use the skin selector included in the skin package found on our download page (Microtonic Skins 2022.03.21.dmg)
  • Olli Treiber

Big Thanks for this Info and your help
    Now it works !!!

Greetings

• Joey Luck

Are the separate images available somewhere for the Factory skin? Sorry if this has already been mentioned and I missed it. I noticed that it is compiled differently than the others in the Microtonic Skins folder.

By the way, the Factory skin is still my favorite :) I have fun switching the skins, but I always come back to that one. I thought I might try a few small changes to create a slightly different alternative skin.

• larserik

- Joey Luck wrote:
    Are the separate images available somewhere for the Factory skin? Sorry if this has already been mentioned and I missed it. I noticed that it is compiled differently than the others in the Microtonic Skins folder.
    By the way, the Factory skin is still my favorite :) I have fun switching the skins, but I always come back to that one. I thought I might try a few small changes to create a slightly different alternative skin.

Check out the information about the pixel sequencer tool on the GitHub repo: https://github.com/fredli74/microtonic-skins

• Joey Luck

Thanks! I'll take a look.

• groooveq

- JBDS1 wrote:

did this ever get posted? Its definitely my style! amazing work!

• larserik

- groooveq wrote:
    - JBDS1 wrote:

I don't think it ever was released or shared.

• JBDS1

- groooveq wrote:
    - JBDS1 wrote:

Hy, here it the Luna Skin as is .. made by me after after another skin, i have one word wrong ( pitch mode, it was pitch mod ) sorry for that ... thanks for the nice words :)
    Luna.zip(2.11MB, 277 downloads)

• JBDS1

- JBDS1 wrote:

• gentleclockdivider gentleclockdivider

I really like the new modern gui with the blue indicators
    But , when parameters have a bipolar value (eq, pan , amount) , it would make sense that the indicator actually reflects that value .
    Meaning zero=zero , etc ., negative amount etc...
    Liket his
    Original versus How I think t should be

1.jpg

2.jpg
  • Fredrik Lidström

It would, yes, but there is only one knob animation, and it's used for every parameter. So I had to compromise.

• philter

wow, just had a look at the skins in the latest version, great work guys !

• achim zimmermann

Can someone please tell where to download or send a link for the final working skins of Clockwork Orange, the bright blue/grey one from Ploki, Tron Legacy, tonicR, tonicR. Thanks a lot!

• NVADR AUDIO

- Sjoerd van Geffen wrote:
    The TR80R skin is coming together well enough now that I'm confident to show a preview of it. Thanks to some Chinese virus for the progress. I like how all the dark grey and orange with a sprinkle of green looks in Bitwig now, it has quite a similar feel.

@Magnus / Fredrik: I have been staring at the main.cushy file and hacking around a bit but can't figure out if the MIDI file icon can be moved away from the top left corner, or whether the morph lLEDs can be repositioned at all. Also, I wonder if it's possible to permanently attach an additional control to the GUI like the morph slider, for example with some functionality similar to the MacroTweak script. Do you perhaps have a hint or a clue?

Did you end up finishing this skin?

• Michelle G

- colin wrote:

ultra-retro in the making :D

This looks fantastic! I find some of the skins really help me get results out of the instrument. I guess they set a mood ro something. Not sure. But it is a big feature for me. Thanks!!

• noop

I've also completed the NeuTonic 🙄 skin I've been working on and pushed it to GitHub.

This one is my fav. Any chance you might add a dark mode of NeuTonic?

• larserik

I realised there is a bug that never was fixed in the GitHub repo. Think I did a pull request but that fork and pull request are long gone now. (Not sure what happened, perhaps I killed my fork and yeah, well whatever.)

So if you download the "Microtonic Skins 2022.11.25" the background_x2.png is missing layers of metal flakes and dirt. It's all over the surface but most prominent below the "NOISE" section. (See image below.)

Might look like a minor thing but running in larger UI size it adds to the metal look imho.

tonica-bug3.jpg

-

If anyone wants to have the corrected version of the tonica skin you can find it here: https://l4rs3rik.github.io/microtonic/

• Fredrik Lidström

Ah, seems the texture got lost when you did another small fix https://github.com/fredli74/microtonic-skins/commit/139a65847473d58f56a3d81f7ab791403d2b3b98

I like the texture. Do you want me to update it, or are you already working on it?

Update: Oh, I found the pull request, but yeah, you're right, it's deleted. Let me see if there's some way to restore it.

Update 2: Managed to restore the branch and merge it into main. Thank you, and sorry. Looks like human error on my part, I never merged it in the first place.

• larserik

Ah, seems the texture got lost when you did another small fix https://github.com/fredli74/microtonic-skins/commit/139a65847473d58f56a3d81f7ab791403d2b3b98

Yeah, the amount of layers in photoshop for this skin broke my brain. :D

I like the texture. Do you want me to update it, or are you already working on it?

I would be happy if you did the update. Thanks!

Update: Oh, I found the pull request, but yeah, you're right, it's deleted. Let me see if there's some way to restore it.
    Update 2: Managed to restore the branch and merge it into main. Thank you, and sorry. Looks like human error on my part, I never merged it in the first place.

Ok, great that explains it. I’m guessing I might have seen the pull request on my fork if I hadn’t deleted the entire repository on my end.

• Ryan Dean

Does anyone still have the Affinity files from the previous page.. the links are expired

• larserik

- Ryan Dean wrote:
    Does anyone still have the Affinity files from the previous page.. the links are expired

Not 100% sure but I don't think Ploki ever shared the Affinity Designer files rather the png output. (In case you happened to miss it, the finished great looking skins from Ploki are available in the "Microtonic Skins 2024.01.18" package on the download page here: https://soniccharge.com/download)

firstPage 8 of 8

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.