Coming in 2023

Magnus Lidström17 947 views149 posts
firstPage 3 of 3
  • Jaydot

- gary westwood wrote:
    As a beta tester, I have no qualms assuring anyone that loves Synplant 1 (which I also beta'd), that the wait will be well worth it. As a sound editor/designer/explorer for six decades, Synplant 2 is a perpetual grin machine. Serendipity abounds!

I cant wait :)

• Jaydot

- Tomasz Gorzelak wrote:
    I'm so excited that I couldn't resist and bought Synplant 1. It's hard to keep your nerves under control when something like this is on the horizon :)

I almost did the samething yesterday and this morning! LOL
    But i will wait! lol Its hard but i will wait LOLZ

• mikers

- Jaydot wrote:
    - Tomasz Gorzelak wrote:
    I'm so excited that I couldn't resist and bought Synplant 1. It's hard to keep your nerves under control when something like this is on the horizon :)

Why wait? There is no disadvantage in buying 1 now and then paying the difference to go to 2.

• Jaydot

- mikers wrote:
    - Jaydot wrote:
    - Tomasz Gorzelak wrote:
    Why wait? There is no disadvantage in buying 1 now and then paying the difference to go to 2.

Honestly Im from the Caribbean and the extra charges from making two separate purchases is One of the reasons id wait .

• mikers

- Jaydot wrote:
    Honestly Im from the Caribbean and the extra charges from making two separate purchases is One of the reasons id wait .

Ah. That's unfortunate.

• gary westwood

- Jaydot wrote:
    is beta testing open?
    How can a person be able to join the beta testing ?

Beta testing for Synplant 2 is closed, though obviously that condition is subject to Magnus, who granted a few others access a few weeks ago, which may have been necessitated by something as simple as bringing more balance between Win/Mac users. {dunno}
    You can apply for future beta testing, here:

https://soniccharge.com/betareg

• Jaydot

- gary westwood wrote:
    - Jaydot wrote:
    is beta testing open?
    How can a person be able to join the beta testing ?
    Beta testing for Synplant 2 is closed, though obviously that condition is subject to Magnus, who granted a few others access a few weeks ago, which may have been necessitated by something as simple as bringing more balance between Win/Mac users. {dunno}
    You can apply for future beta testing, here:
    https://soniccharge.com/betareg

Thank you I would register for the ability to give any contribution to help with software development 🙌🙌🙌

• Alborz Gharabaghi

Can't believe I didn't know about this forum earlier, have been refreshing the Synplant 2 teaser page for a month now hahah, cant wait for this piece of game changing software! As someone studying AI in graduate school, it's truly remarkable what you and the team have implemented Magnus!

• Michael Forshaw

woop woop

synplant 2 coming later today.png
  • Jaydot

- Michael Forshaw wrote:
    woop woop

Yesssssssssss 🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

https://media0.giphy.com/media/huJmPXfeir5JlpPAx0/giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952s9c8f1ltcez2yfpbm978ir46k0wa5g1gyjor186n&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

• Jeff Fressco

Wow, amazing!

• Luigi Pietro

so excited! I keep refreshing every 5 minutes lol

• Jeff Fressco

- Luigi Pietro wrote:

Same here haha

• Jeff Fressco

It's raining hard in Holland, perfect time to plant some :)

• Jaydot

- Jeff Fressco wrote:
    It's raining hard in Holland, perfect time to plant some :)

LOl facts! Same here in Trinidad (Caribbean)

• Tomasz Gorzelak

- Luigi Pietro wrote:

same here :) :)

• Fredrik Lidström

We hit a small snag while testing (Well it's a major snag, but we can fix it). If you want, you can take at least a 1.5h break from the 5 minutes refreshing. 😁

• Jeff Fressco

I'll go clean the bathroom then :) no stress!

• Tomasz Gorzelak

no....

- Fredrik Lidström wrote:
    We hit a small snag while testing (Well it's a major snag, but we can fix it). If you want, you can take at least a 1.5h break from the 5 minutes refreshing. 😁

no... please no... :) heh :P ok, no stress guys. make the magic :P!

• Jeff Fressco

I gotta hurry up, still need to do the floor and toilet. Gotta be ready.

• The Sound Of Merlin

Let's ask Jack Bauer to help you guys out. He'll know what to do about it. Good luck!

• Bru Franco

Synplant 2 it is available to buy!

• Boki Djordjevic

Congrats!

• Alborz Gharabaghi

It’s out let’s goooo

• Luigi Pietro

let's goooo!! thank you so much for the hard work guys!

• Jeff Fressco

Amazing! The upgrade price is a steal! Thank you guys! Let's make some cool sounds :D

• The Sound Of Merlin

Congratulations to all! Especially congratulations to the Lidström brothers. And thanks as well!

• Akod

Aaaah... Thank you!

• Karschnackelwackel

Sonic Charge rules! :D Thanks alot.

I can't drag and drop files from FL Studios browser into genopatch. Anyone else have this problem (with FL or another DAW)? Or is this not intended?

firstPage 3 of 3

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.