BeatSpace

Magnus Lidström13 462 views154 posts
Page 2 of 3
  • fran_ky

Thanks for the generousness!

• e@rs

Thank you for the gift! I love you, Sonic Charge!

• Gazteroid

Sadly Greyed out for me too. Was looking forward to trying.

• Wolfgang Kroon

thank you....

• Fabian Longo

Hi, Great ! Thank you. Cannot use it as the little puzzle button is greyed out. Can someone help and explain please ? Thank you. Wishing all of you a Happy New Year !

• Dylan Martin

incredible

• Fabian Longo

- Fabian Longo wrote:
    Hi, Great ! Thank you. Cannot use it as the little puzzle button is greyed out. Can someone help and explain please ? Thank you. Wishing all of you a Happy New Year !

SOLVED WITH THE SCRIPTS ! THX

• Peter L

Wonderful, thank you.... :-)

• Gazteroid

Solved with the scripts here too. Thank you I LOVE it!

• Renger Koning

Brilliant! Thank you.

• Robin Pamdeth

Thank you for presents! Have a wonderful holiday

• Antonio Grazioli

very nice gift. I still use microtonic on almost every track I create

• Eric S. – Mr. Rico

Nice, look forward to test it ! All the best everyone !

• OSCAR CARRERA DIAZ

Thank you so much….amazing

I always use Microtonic in all my Tracks…sounds like no other

• Marc de Jong

puzzle icon not available it is grayed out... so no access :s seems i am missing some script files

uninstall and install doesn't work either or solve the problem that is

• Benson Fables

:O Shockingly good. I already had Microtonic Vs Microtonic set up in a Combinator 2(Reason) So I loaded that up and hit BeatSpace on both Micro's which are both controlled by two X-Touch Mini's and Maaannn, that was so good akin to DJing. Thank you for the time and effort for this script, it is highly useful

• Carlos Natale

Thanks a lot!

• Marc de Jong

- Fabian Longo wrote:
    - Fabian Longo wrote:
    SOLVED WITH THE SCRIPTS ! THX

how?

• Jose Eulogio Sanguino Payan

Great Christmas gift!!! Thank you!

• Sebastian Ramos

Thank you! This is really useful!

• Marc de Jong

- Marc de Jong wrote:
    puzzle icon not available it is grayed out... so no access :s seems i am missing some script files
    uninstall and install doesn't work either or solve the problem that is

nevermind fixed it, was not reading

• Roman Gutarev

First of all, thank you for this awesome addition.
    There is one issue I found though, if you open Microtonic window, then open BeatSpace, it'll instantly switch to BeatSpace preset, which is fine when you're setting it up first time. but then if you close the window and open it again, it'll switch to random BeatSpace preset once you open script again (and undo doesn't recover previous script state), so it doesn't seem to save BeatSpace state upon closing window, even though it does save script state if you just close script window and open it again, without closing Microtonic window.

One other thing, I would love to be able to automate the points, or just bind them to external controller. personally I would just map it to bigger XY pad with multi-touch support, to be able to adjust many points at once.

• Stan Magendanz

Brilliant! This will now be my go to beatmaker for inventive & unique beat creation :D

• Manuel Senfft

Thank you. Just great and good to have! (=

• Marcel Ziegler

So cool, thank you very much!

• Jacques MEURISSE

Hi everybody, it is well installed but my micro tonic is in 3.3.3 and I don't know how to switch to 3.3.4!?

• Lex

Thank you all. Happy holiday.

• roger teeling

- Jacques MEURISSE wrote:
    Hi everybody, it is well installed but my micro tonic is in 3.3.3 and I don't know how to switch to 3.3.4!?

Same problem here!

• electronic drum

Fantastic! Thanks so much!

• Pascal Niemeier

This opens worlds of possibilities! Thank you!
    Better - for orientation - than the little circles within the Beatspace would be the number of the associated drum note.
    And it would be great if we could undock the Beatspace window from the main window, just comfortable for editing purposes.

• Pascal Niemeier

@Roman Gutarev - great points!

• duplabe

Thanks! <3

• roger teeling

- roger teeling wrote:
    - Jacques MEURISSE wrote:
    Same problem here!

Solved
    Use the Sonic Charge Installer

• Vladimir Pashkin

_.jpg
  • gerard de la chanson

youre real friends :)

if youd live in my neighborhood id bring you cake.

• sam burford

Thanks Magnus! I think I bought MT in 2004 (anyways way back) and its still one of my go to drum apps.

Would be super cool if there was a mode where the 8 drum select buttons (top left main interface) could be coloured and those corresponding colours would also appear in the white circles in the BeatSpace window.

• Riccardo Coen

Thank you!

• viudu

Outstanding!

• Bryan Unke

I've only played with it for a few hours now, but this is implemented so beautifully! Consistently
    great results while still feeling like an exploration. Thank you!

• David Noller

Wow this is amazing ! Super excited to use this !!!!!

• Alex Abajian

XLN’s XO is requesting a Dance Off…. 🤣

• Dave Ashford

Thanks for this cool script! :) Please do not allow it to evolve into Skynet.

• James Gregory

Wow, just incredible - thanks so much for this labour of love ❤️

• Greg Jobes

Absolutely AMAZING!!

I hope you know BeatSpace could be a NEW product that MANY people would buy. I know I would :) It kind of reminds me of XO, but in a different, cooler, AI kind of way.

ALSO, I'd love to see the window bigger. It's soooooo small on my 4k screen ... even with zoom at 200%.

Thanks a ton for this completely unexpected gift!!

• Sebastian Ramos

- Roman Gutarev wrote:
    if you close the window and open it again, it'll switch to random BeatSpace preset

I can confirm this. You can use the workaround to right click in MicroTonic "Undo Randomize Beatspace" whenever this happens to retuirn to previous MicroTonic preset..

• Jason Anderson

dudes...duuuuudes!!! 😵🤗🙏 god fortsättning

• thorsten puttenat

Wow, simply wow! That's one fantastic addition. And wait, what's that?! Euclidean beats! I love this and will explore it. Magnus, you're really one of a kind. Thanks so much. <3

• Aesthete

Dear Lidstrom brothers: Might we see Synplant2 in 2023 ? Merci Ae

• Fredrik Lidström

- Aesthete wrote:

Yes.

• Costas Anton

Brilliant! Unexpected & very cool of you.
    All the Best for the New Year!

• Costas Anton

- Fredrik Lidström wrote:
    - Aesthete wrote:
    Yes.

Whoa... nice!!

• Aesthete

- Fredrik Lidström wrote:
    - Aesthete wrote:
    Yes.

Woooo hoooo!

• Sam H

Any chance you can allow the points to be mapped in the near future?...Thx

• Aesthete

- Benson Fables wrote:
    :O Shockingly good. I already had Microtonic Vs Microtonic set up in a Combinator 2(Reason) So I loaded that up and hit BeatSpace on both Micro's which are both controlled by two X-Touch Mini's and Maaannn, that was so good akin to DJing. Thank you for the time and effort for this script, it is highly useful

don't forget to add in a Permut 8 amigo's!

• c0nsilience

This is wonderful! Thank you and wishing the entire Sonic Charge team a safe and stellar holiday!

• Adam Lipper

Thank you so much for this, really looks amazing! Given the age of this plugin, and the fact that I'm relatively new with it, I truly appreciate your continued support and innovation with it.

• gentleclockdivider gentleclockdivider

Sigh ...more scripts
    What about some actual new dsp stuff or long standing user requests ?
    It's been over a decade now since since microtonic had a new feature ( morph slider )

• Chris Hardin

Thank you! I use MicroTonic in most every project.

• Eric S. – Mr. Rico

Oh yeah this is really awesome… !!

• Bru Franco

I am using Microtonic in all my tracks. BeatSpace makes it so easy to work with. When I am using the pattern length 8 everything sounds TECHNO!!!!
    I can't wait to see Synplant 2 out!

Page 2 of 3

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.