Microtonic + PO-32 tonic bundle

Fredrik Lidström1 515 views12 posts
  • Users avatarFredrik Lidström

Teenage Engineering is about to launch a PO-32 + Microtonic bundle. We would like to extend this deal retroactively to PO-32 owners by offering a 20% discount on Microtonic. This should bring your total spent to the same price as the bundle.

What I need is proof of your PO-32 purchase. Send me a photo of your PO-32 receipt and the PO-32 serial number to support@soniccharge.com and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

(PO-32 serial number is found at the bottom of the cardboard package)
  • Users avatarBichuelo Audiotecna

This is great, thank you!

• Users avatarPaweł Kujda

HI, I`v been trying to contact via support@soniccharge.com in regards to above offer. More than a week passed and no answer. Is this offer still available?

Yes, sorry I have not had time to catch up on support this week. I will try to find your email and get back to you this weekend.

• Users avatarJon Schwartz

Hello! I bought my PO-32 used from a friend when he picked up the OP-1. Does this mean that I'm outta luck?

Depends if he already got a discount on Microtonic. I will need a copy of his original receipt and the serial number from your PO-32 box. Send it to support@soniccharge.com.

• Users avatarDave Ashford

Details sent! I'd like to take advantage of this offer too! :)

• Users avatarshelf index

Details sent! Hope to hear from your guys soon :)

• Users avatarKina Chameleon

Hey, I've also sent an email, hope to hear back from you soon.

Cheers.

• Users avatarWassim Chegham

Hi Fredrik, I was wondering if the offer is still valid? I just bought my PO-32 2 days ago, and I thought there was some sort of coupon code to buy your Microtonic plugin.

This offer is no longer valid.

The PO-32 + Microtonic bundle is now available for $169 at the Teenage Engineering Store.

(If you were waiting for your PO-32 delivery to be able to send your proof of purchase, I will still honor the original offer. Please contact me on support@soniccharge.com)

I am re-enabling this offer, due to the bundle still not being available from PO-32 retailers, and also being out of stock at the TE store from time to time.

Please see my first post in this thread for instructions how to get your 20% discount.

If you own a PO-35, you can send me your unique PO-35 identification number.

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.