Microtonic + PO-32 tonic bundle

Fredrik Lidström12 643 views88 posts
Page 2 of 2
  • Andy Friend

Can anyone please confirm if this offer is still valid?

• Fredrik Lidström

It is

• Andy Friend

Thank you

• Fitzghil

Hi Fredrik, and now? Was thinking about getting the whole bundle actually

• Fredrik Lidström

Yeah, the discount on Microtonic is still available. However, it does not make the bundle cheaper since that is already a higher (25%) discount, and they do not stack.

• I T

Hello, I also emailed a request and am looking forward to purchasing Microtonic.

• Text Book

sent a photo of receipts and serials on packaging and the sexy units too

• NeverEnoughOscs

Hi! I've also emailed with a photo of my serial, and the PO-32 receipt. Thanks!

• Luis Bicho

Hello, I have Microtonic + PO32, do this discount apply in the buy of PO35??

• Fredrik Lidström

Sorry, Teenage Engineering does not offer any discount to our existing customers.

• Biagini Mauro

hi, I sent photos and purchase receipt to take advantage of the discount if still valid. Thanks

• djmatt5tatham

hello, I'm very excited, I've been waiting for this for a long time.
    With all due respect, I love these sounds.
    greetings from Hungary.

• Les Titford

Hi,
    I have bought a Pocket Operator P.O.-32 Tonic today and would like to buy a discounted version of Microtonic software for Mac. I've been using the demo version for a week now and I really like it. I am attaching the photo of my box which shows the serial number of my Tonic on the barcode sticker.

Many Thanks

Les

• Fredrik Lidström

- Les Titford wrote:
    I am attaching the photo of my box which shows the serial number of my Tonic on the barcode sticker.

If you have not done so already, please send the image and a copy of your receipt to support@soniccharge.com

• Marcelo Alva

Hello I have the same issue! I sent to you a copy of the the receipt. hope it works.
    Regards.
    MC

• Armando Emanuel Cabrera Ortiz

Hi! Everyone and Fredrik. I bought a PO 32 in January, my little question is:
    The guy who imports and sells them here doesn't have a proper store (or didn't have 'cause of the pandemic) so I didn't get a receipt for my purchase, just have the WhatsApp chat arranging it (you can imagine how close is the synth community, lol) in case for warranty.
    I wanted to avoid the hassle of asking for a receipt three months later, but it is mandatory to have it, right?

Thank you!

• Fredrik Lidström

Providing a receipt and the PO serial number is the easiest way to prove your purchase, but if you contact me at support@soniccharge.com we can sort it out with some other kind of proof. 😊

• A Z

Hi, i bought a po32-tonic and emailed a request iam looking forward to purchasing Microtonic. Regards

• Guy Fairchild

Emailed a discount request with the box with serial number and my photo ID. Thanks!

• Christian Wünsch

Is this offer still available? Also I pay my taxes in Spain, is there a way to give the details, so I don´t have to pay the taxes online? Thank you!

• Fredrik

Yes, the offer is still available. VAT is added for your country, but if you purchase as a company, you can input your VAT identification number to avoid it.

• Goran Andric

I sent an email (3 actually, because I forgot some facts) on May 6th 2023 to support@soniccharge.com, but I got no reply at all...

If the offer expired, that's ok

• Fredrik Lidström

Sorry, we're all working hard on the Synplant 2 development at the moment. Offer is still valid! I have now replied to your email.

• Jason Chatzilias

just wanted to say I would love if there more of these po32s for sale for this bundle.

j

0=0

• Joel Riquelme

Hello. Just emailed support@soniccharge.com for Microtonic discount for my beautiful PO-32.

A few days ago I saw the interview that Cuckoo did on his YT channel and I was fascinated by all the history and the effort behind Microtonic and the PO-32. For this, I would like to thank Frederik and Magnus very much.
    I've had my PO-32 for about 3 months and I like it more and more every day. It's amazing how much great and unique music can be made in such a short time and in such a fun way. It is an instrument that may seem simple, but it is complex and versatile.

I would also like to add that the Patternarium + Microtonic + PO32 combination is totally amazing for me.

I am a music and software fanatic. As a musician and programmer myself I find your work really inspiring.

Thank you again Magnus and Federik for all your amazing work.

• Lukas Wagenhäuser

When the time has come I’ll also get a po-32. only reason is, that I miss the „ultra-portability hands-on experience“ of it. An iOS Version would be almost as good (despite it has no physical buttons and knobs.

• Mis Adarek

Hi there,
    I would like to use the po32 discount - but is there a way to test the transfer-protocol before?
    I'm not sure whether I will be comfortable with the restrictions and the "po32 adaptions"..
    Thanks in advance

• Arvind Beeharry

I have also just sent a mail to take up this offer. Have provided Purchase Receipt and Photo of Serial Number should be. Look forward to hearing back from you,

regards

Page 2 of 2

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.