🎉 Sonic Charge turns 20. We have gifts for you.

Magnus Lidström6 291 views77 posts
Page 1 of 2
  • Magnus Lidström

This year, Sonic Charge celebrated 20 years in the business (yes, Microtonic is that old), and it turned out to be a truly amazing year. All the effort we put into developing Synplant 2 and its AI truly paid off. Witnessing all the reactions and reading your praise for our one-of-a-kind plug-in has been total bliss. Just recently, it was ranked the #1 plug-in of the year by both musicradar and Andrew Huang.

As a token of our gratitude to our valued customers, we're offering two special gifts this year. The first is a 30 USD/EUR gift certificate, which we'll email to everyone who owns at least one of our products. Feel free to use it to treat yourself in our shop, or if you prefer (or already have everything in our store), pass it along to someone else who would enjoy our products.

For our second gift, we've created a new plugin derived from the effects section of Synplant 2, and it's free for everyone who owns Synplant 2.

SynplantFX.mp4

The plugin, named SynplantFX, is available for download now if you have Synplant 2 in your account.

Here is a brief rundown of its features:

• Identical sound to the effect section of Synplant 2
    • Instead of rvb_atk, there's a new rvb_duck parameter that reduces the reverb volume in response to input audio.
    • You can copy a patch from Synplant 2 and paste it into the effect (so yes, you can use Genopatch to extract effect settings from samples and copy these into SynplantFX).
    • Unlike in Synplant 2, the reverb size now adjusts smoothly, creating a pitch-shifting effect when rvb_size is turned.
    • Separate master dry/wet mix control is included because the equalization, stereo width adjustment, and soft clipping are applied to both the reverb and the input signal.
    • Supports MIDI CC assignments.
    • Comes with 30 exquisite patches.
    • Two visual themes: light and dark mode.

We hope you enjoy these gifts!

Happy holidays and a Happy New Year. Let's all hope for a more peaceful world in 2024.

• Solidtrax

Congratulations on the 20 year anniversary and thank you so much for this amazing freebie Lidström Bros! Merry Christmas!

• Ricardo Lopes

Congrats on the anniversary. It also reminds me I am officially in an old man now as I been your client since your inception. Here's to the next 20 years of Soniccharge! merry xmas all.

• Kirkwood West

Thank you for the wonderful gift! and congrats on your many years as Sonic Charge! Been following you since the release of malstrom and I'm always blown away by your innovations in the music technology space.

• Jason Anderson

Tack o god jul på er

• paradiddle

Awesome!

• N C

Magnus and Frederick congratulations. Can’t wait for the next 20 years of the journey together!

• NewLoops.com (Download Synplant 2 Pro Expansion Demo!)

Congrats!

• 50Cal Beats

Goldarnit you guys don’t cease to be awesome. Super excited to try this thing out

• e@rs

Congratulations on your 20 years in the biz and a big thank you for the gifts!

• Synaptyx

Gongrats guys, thanks for the freebie and voucher and here's to the next 20 years! :D

• Brian Barnett

Are the gift certificates going out in waves? As I own Microtonic but haven't had an email just yet. Thanks!

• Joey Luck

Congrats on 20 years! Wow time flies!!!

And congrats on all of the praise for Synplant 2! 🌿🪴🤘 Very well deserved!

Happy holidays and thanks for the gifts 🙂

• J. Pablo Arceo

- Kirkwood West wrote:
    Thank you for the wonderful gift! and congrats on your many years as Sonic Charge! Been following you since the release of malstrom and I'm always blown away by your innovations in the music technology space.

Same here.

• Philip Derek Meadows

Thanks for the freebie and congrats on the anniversary!

• Rabid

- Brian Barnett wrote:
    Are the gift certificates going out in waves? As I own Microtonic but haven't had an email just yet. Thanks!

I have four products but never got the email. Was hoping to use it on the Synplant 2 update, but no luck so far.

• Piotr Czerwiński

Yeah!!! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2024!! Thank you for your wonderful work and putting Symplant to a new level that I would not expect something better than S1! And now this Sfx candy!!!! Yeah!!! All the best!!!

• biscuit

Hey, guys! Thanks and good luck! And at this time, of course, it's nice to wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

• Lying Dalai

Happy Bday and merry Christmas!
    I’m getting Synthplant 2 for sure :)

• Samir Baruah

Your gift is nothing short of magical, a testament to your unparalleled innovation and creativity in the industry. Cheers to you, and a joyous Merry Christmas!

• crawlingwind

Thanks so much for the wonderful Xmas gift!

• Peter Dowsett

Congratulations, thank you, and wishing you the very best of the season!

• Amit Sen

God Jul!

• Geno Burch

What a lovely and welcome surprise, thank you so much for this gift and all of your contributions to the musical landscape for so many of us. Please, keep up the great work!!

• Torbjörn Svedberg

What a treat. Tack som f-n. God Jul o Gott Nytt År.

• Mark Anderson

Really great work on Synplant 2. So different and enjoyable.
    Big thank you for your gifts.
    All the best for next year.

• Ondea Yoon

Congratulations !
    thank u for these wonderful plug ins !

• Michael Roloff

Hey, guys! Thanks and good luck! Happy Birthday!
    And of course, i whish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Michael

• tony senghore

God Jul och grattis! <3 <3 <3

• AEAEA

Thanks for the gift and congratulations!!
    And enjoy your well deserved holidays!

• Jackson Wong

Thanks for the gift and Merry Christmas!!!!

• Peter Bannier

Thanks a lot and thanks for the Christmas present.

• fran_ky

Thank you very much for your generosity. Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year.

• happyernst

Thank you Sonic Charge! 👍🏼🎄🎵

• AAV

Merry Christmas and many thanks for an awesome and unexpected Christmas gift! 20 years is an incredible milestone - much continued success for many, many more!

• Motion

Merry Xmas and good tidings....20 years!, 2 decades of sonic madness and fun....congratulations and thank you Sonic Charge, here's to the next 20, just don't buy a Quantum computer. (-;

• Daniel Majsay

Merry Christmas everybody

• electronic drum

Congratulations, Magnus and Fredrik, on 20 years of Sonic Charge and on the success of Synplant 2!
    Thanks a lot for the gifts! Have a merry Christmas and a good start into 2024!

• Jason Foster

Thanks and Merry Christmas

• Bill Carroll

Thank you!

• Nebulae

Amazing, thank you so much!! Merry Christmas everyone!

• Chris Lentro

Merry Christmas and Thanks for SynplantFX. Great FX Plugin :)
    I have not yet received an email with the discount code.

• Rabid

- Rabid wrote:
    - Brian Barnett wrote:
    I have four products but never got the email. Was hoping to use it on the Synplant 2 update, but no luck so far.

Got mine today.

• Aesthete

Congrats and Happy Holidays! You guys are one of the great developer stories! I don't think uTonic has been out of my template for 11 years now, Permut is sick, and I plan on settling down to sound design with SP2 the new year. The present certainly helps get Synplant 2 & update for many at a tougher time of the year! Peace-Love-Music

• deeko

Thank you!! Love your work and impressive ongoing commitment! Happy holidays 😀

• mhprf

Thank you for this generous holiday gift!

• Randy Hayes

Merry Christmas everyone!

• AB459

Thanks ! Nice reverb, but little request, add freeze 😍

• SicTransitGloriaMundi

congratulations merry Christmas and all the best for 2024 !

• Christian F.

- Rabid wrote:
    - Brian Barnett wrote:

me neiter :(

• Fredrik Lidström

All certificate links was sent out between the 24th and 25th. Please check your Junk mail filter if you did not get them.

Sender: Sonic Charge <support@soniccharge.com>
    Subject: Holiday Greetings From Sonic Charge

Please note, we do not email you if you have turned off "news and promotions" notifications in your email preference.

• Christian F.

I did indeed have that turned off 😭

• Kevin Healy

- Christian F. wrote:

Ooof, I had 'Product updates' enabled but not 'News and promotions' 🙃

• Bert Friedrich

Merry X-Mas & congrats!
    Mm, I seem to be missing the e-mail as well.
    My e-mail prefs were okay / I could not spot it in my junk folder.
    Could you guys pls have a look somewhere after christmas ?

• jayuhfree

What a fantastic surprise!
    Just finished my fourth inexplicably organic all mutating Synplant 2 track...

:)

Used my coupon and got Bitspeek for 3 bucks after watching this brillant Daft Punk vocals howto:

YouTube Video

https://soniccharge.com/bitspeek

• Luca Trucillo

Thank you! You're always Great!!!

• larserik

Thank you!

• Martin Crockett

- Kevin Healy wrote:
    - Christian F. wrote:
    Ooof, I had 'Product updates' enabled but not 'News and promotions' 🙃

Same here. Been waiting for two days for an email that wasn’t ever likely to arrive.

• Bert Friedrich

- Bert Friedrich wrote:
    Merry X-Mas & congrats!
    Mm, I seem to be missing the e-mail as well.
    My e-mail prefs were okay / I could not spot it in my junk folder.
    Could you guys pls have a look somewhere after christmas ?

Ah, I was able to access the discount code in the meantime (and bought Synplant 2 ;-)
    Thanks guys!

• Fredrik Lidström

I have created a workaround for the unique gift certificate links for those who did not get them.

1. Sign in with your account. (This, of course, only works on an account that owns a Sonic Charge plugin license)
    2. Go to https://soniccharge.com/gift2023

Let me know if that solves your problem.

Page 1 of 2

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.