🎉 Sonic Charge turns 20. We have gifts for you.

Magnus Lidström6 331 views77 posts
Page 2 of 2
  • Brian Barnett

Thank you Fredrik!

• HiEnergy

Awesome gift! Thanks a lot.
    Happy Holidays!

• Christian F.

- Fredrik Lidström wrote:
    Let me know if that solves your problem.

That solves my problem, thank you so much!

• Ulrich Jonas

Congratulation and happy celebration of your 20 years achievements! And thank you so much for grafting such an amazing software like Synplant 2 - it is one of the most intuitive audio generation tool I have ever touched.
    And thank you so much for the wonderful gifts! Happy holidays to all and a great future for Sonic Charge!

• Benson Fables

Thank You Very Muchio for the Giftio.
    The PDF code worked and Echobode purchased although I was after the RE the device is EXCELLENT. Powerful, precise and tuned well. What an absolute bargain. Big up Sonic Charge

• AAV

I have all of the Sonic Charge plugins (with exception of the Rack Extensions as I don't own Reason) so don't have a use for the gift certificate. If someone can make use of it to pick something up they've been eyeing, please send me an email and I'll generate and send you the certificate.

• Joey Luck

Synplant 2 was also named as one of the winners in the Awards issue of Computer Music, just released.

Screenshot_20231228-035149.png

Although a little typo, where they say it's by Sound Particles...

Screenshot_20231228-035119.png

But they got it right other places.

This is in the digital version. Not sure if the typo is also in the print version. Anybody got a quick contact with them?

I've sent a message to the general email.

• CBM!

This is such a boss move!
    Thank you...

Would be dope if we could load the patches directly from the synplant 2 presets we have already made, that would be a nice speed up to the workflow....

• Skap

- AAV wrote:
    I have all of the Sonic Charge plugins (with exception of the Rack Extensions as I don't own Reason) so don't have a use for the gift certificate. If someone can make use of it to pick something up they've been eyeing, please send me an email and I'll generate and send you the certificate.

Yes, please! That would be wonderful, AAV. Please send to exo.oxide at gmail dot com Thank you!

• SIC

This little fx unit is gorgeous 🤩 and so fun.
    It sounds so good it's replacing my usual reverbs.
    Thank you so much.
    My favourite developer hands down! 👍

• Eine Alte Oma

Awesome!

• JBDS1

Thank You !!! I got Echobode :)

• AAV

- Skap wrote:
    - AAV wrote:
    Yes, please! That would be wonderful, AAV. Please send to exo.oxide at gmail dot com Thank you!

Sorry just saw this - It's on its way! Enjoy!

• Skap

- AAV wrote:
    - Skap wrote:
    - AAV wrote:
    Sorry just saw this - It's on its way! Enjoy!

Received and used with great appreciation. Thank you, AAV and Sonic Charge!

• AAV

- Skap wrote:
    Received and used with great appreciation. Thank you, AAV and Sonic Charge!

You're welcome!

• Michael Kowolik

Can't express how much i love how you care for your Community (and Customers respectively).

Thank you very much, hope you've had the nicest and loveliest Christmas und have a happy new Year Folks <3

• Lunnar

Does this apply to beginners? :)

Just bought a great microtonic synth, it reminds me so much of my favorite hardware Korg Electribe ER :)

Anyway congratulations, great job always!

Page 2 of 2

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.