Welcome backstage!

Magnus Lidström685 views8 posts
  • Magnus Lidström

Music gear vlogger, musician, animator and super nice guy Cuckoo came by the office the other day. He pulled out a video camera and we sat down for a long talk about my background, the recent cooperation with Teenage Engineering and about the software that Fredrik and I have created here on Sonic Charge.

Check it out if you are willing to endure over an hour of my babble about coding, music and technology. :)

YouTube Video
  • sparkd

Great video. Thanks for "babbling"!

• Dave

That was interesting, but when Synplant 2?

• Al Schneider

Quite inspiring. We're lucky to have you around, Lidström brothers.

• Elizabeth Godbey

Music gear vlogger, musician, animator and super nice guy Cuckoo came by the office the other day. He pulled out a video camera and we sat down for a long talk about write my paper my background, the recent cooperation with Teenage Engineering and about the software that Fredrik and I have created here on Sonic Charge.

Check it out if you are willing to endure over an hour of my babble about coding, music and technology. :)

Your have a really good video record.

• SIC

Fantastic video,really enjoyed it!

• Solidtrax

Hey, I missed this one somehow... nevertheless this was a great journey! Cool to see what you did and are doing nowadays! Also great to hear the philosophical stories "behind" the plugins! Thank you cuckoo, Magnus and Fredrik!

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.