Permut8 crashing Cubase 9

Marion Denny235 views4 posts
  • Marion Denny

The recent update to Microtonic seems to have fixed the issue where it crashed Cubase 9, but a similar issue is happening with Permut8. Just like with the Microtonic, it seems to happen on the first "read" operation, like switching patches. The DAW has a hard, instant crash (same as before). And just like before, if I trick it out and do something else first, it tends to be stable for a while. Anything I can do to help reproduce or detail further? I'm using on Mac OS 10.12.3, MacBook Pro 2016 quad core, running Cubase 9.0.10

• Magnus Lidström

I was not aware that any product other than Microtonic suffered from this problem, but I'll look into it asap.

• Magnus Lidström

I am not able to reproduce this problem. Would it be possible for you to strip down a project that exhibits this behavior (or start from an empty project), keeping just Permut8 and upload the project here as an attachment?

• Magnus Lidström

Also, do you get a crash report after the crash? If so, could you please copy & paste the contents (at least the first few pages) for us?

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.