Bitspeek Logic X Parameters jumping around

Johannes Brunn216 views5 posts
  • Johannes Brunn

Hi there (and merry christmas)

bitspeek.mov

first of all - I love Bitspeek and use it regulary. However, it has started to act really strange (and become unusable though - unless you only use the presets), just check the video. When I touch one of the knobs, the rest will just go wild.

best regards, jojo

• Fredrik Lidström

Wow, that looks properly broken. Could you please send me your Bitspeek.component folder. You can find it under /Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components. Right click it and choose Compress "Bitspeek.component". Then send me the .zip file on support@soniccharge.com or upload here as attachment, please.

• Johannes Brunn

Hi Fredrik,

looks like it's living its own life now ;-) Here's the file.
    Bitspeek.component.zip(2.04MB, 1068 downloads)

• Fredrik Lidström

Oh, that is definitely not the same binary as I have. Yours seemed stripped because it is about half the size of mine and does not include any 32-bit code. Have you run any 3rd party utility on your hard drive that might have done this?

• Johannes Brunn

Alright, I just reinstalled it. Works. ;-) I guess it was one of those cleaning tools that remove 32-bit architecture from programs that screwed the plugin up.

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.