Can I authorize your plug-ins offline?

Dumbo630 views3 posts
  • Dumbo

Hello,
    I'd like to buy Echobode, but I could not find information about the exact regsitration / authorization process. Could anyone pleasse tell me if it is possible to activate the product on an offline Win XP computer that is definitely not connected to the internet?

Thanks in advance

P.S.
    It might be a good idea to have a FAQ about the registration process easily accessible on the website. I buy and register software every then and now and having to register in a forum and ask about the registration is a hurdle I would not pass if the product (Echobode) wasn't that great!

• Fredrik Lidström

Thank you for your question.

Yes, all our products can be authorized completely offline. Once you have purchased, you can find the manual registration details under your account page.

On Windows, depending on version, the installer might try to download and install a .NET framework. This step can be skipped as it is only required for the Sonic Charge Authenticator application.

• Dumbo

Dear Fredrik,

thank you for your reply. I just bought Echobde and the registration process was really easy! I skipped the .NET installation as you mentioned and everything is running smoothly! Thank you for making such a fantastic plugin for such a reasonable price!

Best regards

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.