Derezzed on Guitar

Magnus Lidström2 898 views7 posts
  • Magnus Lidström

Ok, not only am I a Daft Punk fanboy, they also sprinkled MicroTonic over the Tron soundtrack, which makes it justifiable to post this YouTube clip:

YouTube Video

... and here is an .mtpreset that you may recognize: ReDerezzed.mtpreset(17.6kB, 719 downloads)

• Cédric Buron

- Magnus Lidström wrote:
    Ok, not only am I a Daft Punk fanboy, they also sprinkled MicroTonic over the Tron soundtrack, which makes it justifiable to post this YouTube clip:
    YouTube Video

... and here is an .mtpreset that you may recognize: ReDerezzed.mtpreset(17.6kB, 719 downloads)

excellent :P

• Dennis Harms

Nice :)

• Chris Rose

Wow...that is excellent!!

Here's my remix of "The Grid" by Daft Punk, from the "Tron Legacy" film soundtrack. I used some drum sounds from Micro Tonic in this mix.

the-grid-binary-audio-mix by binary-audio

• K Efting

That's awesome! almost makes me want to dust off my guitar...

• Magnus Lidström

- Binary Audio wrote:
    Here's my remix of "The Grid" by Daft Punk, from the "Tron Legacy" film soundtrack. I used some drum sounds from Micro Tonic in this mix.

Woohaa. That's one seriously cool remix! Good job. I spotted some Tonic drums in the "build up" yes.

• James Drabble

Could this also be MicroTonic?

Mark Pritchard's latest project.

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.