cant sign in

anonymous1 390 views5 posts
  • anonymous

hi there

now typing this the fourth time.
    i bought the software a few months ago the whole bundle synplant and microtonic.
    in the reply email i got, i was asked to use the last 4 characters of the key.
    today i got the mail with the update and wanted to download the script zip...#
    but cant come in
    please can you sort that out... its a bit of a drag having to do this 5 times......

thanks in advance

hans kulisch

• Fredrik Lidström

- hans kulisch wrote:
    hi there
    now typing this the fourth time.
    i bought the software a few months ago the whole bundle synplant and microtonic.
    today i got the mail with the update and wanted to download the script zip...#
    but cant come in
    please can you sort that out... its a bit of a drag having to do this 5 times......

Hi there. Our customers do not automatically get a forum account when purchasing, you will need to click the "register now" at the top of this page and create an account. If you use the same email as you used when purchasing (or if you have contacted us previously to update your email) the forum will automatically associate you with that purchase and give you the right access.

(Please note that unless you use facebook or twitter, there is a standard verification procedure for the forum registration. You will receive an email with a link you need to click before you get the appropriate access to write and download from the Users Forum)

If you do not longer have access to the email you used when purchasing, you will need to contact us through the contact form and we will help you out with updating your email address in our database.

• Fredrik Lidström

- hans kulisch wrote:

Oh. I am very sorry about this. It is an old text referring to the patch packages we have on the download page. I will make sure we look into changing the text a bit and make it less confusing.

• billy bod jesabac

i have problem to the sign in to soniccharge
    why
    i just buy microtonic yesterday but to conect me here , probleme why?
    not recognize my sign in
    help

• Fredrik Lidström

- billy bod jesbac wrote:
    i have problem to the sign in to soniccharge
    why
    i just buy microtonic yesterday but to conect me here , probleme why?
    not recognize my sign in
    help

Hey Billy,

I'm not sure what you mean, you were logged on when you wrote this post and looking at your account it says "Group: Users" which means you should have access to everything.

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.