Sample slots for Microtonic?

jonathan10253 views4 posts
  • jonathan10

Sample slots for Microtonic?

This would be an awesome feature if possible. Also one or two master fx with lfoed parameters.

• R.E

This is an AWFUL request! Microtonic needs to stay completely synthetic!!! Please do not ever consider this Soniccharge...

• Magnus Lidström

Haha. Well, of course I see the value in mixing samples and synthetic, but yeah, Microtonic will remain purely synthetic. That much I can say. Concerning effects, that was actually in the original specs for the bigger Tonic (which never happened because the smaller Microtonic turned out to be a better product). It's something I've been considering for Microtonic too, but no promises. I stay away from being specific about the future of any of our products because we constantly change our plans (and often very late in development). But I appreciate getting feedback of course.

• R.E

Glad to hear Magnus:-D Im so not into the idea of suddenly making a pure synthesis based product sample based. Well, I have the greatest faith in your ideas and further development of existing products. Cant wait to see how Synplant 2 will turn out:-O

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.