Show us your Sonic Charge creations

Dennis Harms12 453 views101 posts
Page 2 of 2
  • Taupe

interesting!
    this is all totally esoteric to me though, could you give a short explanation of what you are doing here please?

• timbralzoom

Hi,
    ill try to keep it short.
    -what you see is Reaper & extension (Lua)... called LBX-Stripper...
    -you can create kind a control surface with it..via collecting/ inserting the parameters from the vsts & vstis into Stripper...and tweak dozens of them take snapshot and recall anytime you need by one click..
    this is the main-core part of this setup.
    second important part is NewSonicArts Freestyle ..
    shortly: freestyle gives a workaround to pass 16 program limit of uTonic.
    how?
    Freestyle Snapshot system
    (just in case this is not the LBX-Stripper's Snapshot system)
    saves and recalls whole uTonic preset instantly...
    all 23 Freestyle has one uTonic and 128(max) snapshots (uTonic presets actually) inside..
    so 23 x 128 presets ready to use all the time!
    that 23 green buttons at left are Bypass parameters of the Freestyles ..

in order left to right:
    green buttons = bypass / active
    grey knob = Midi Program Change, switches Freestyle snapshots so the uTonic presets
    green monitor buttons 1 to 8 mute/on/solo (Status) for the 8 audio outputs of per instance
    and pans, gains so on...
    what the setup does?
    its allows me to make a new combinations by mixing uTonic presets & channels via using Stripper's Randomize function.
    plus there is a simple 8 channels FX send matrix to send channels to Fxes randomly or manually..

sounds a bit complicated i know..
    but i hope make sense.

EDIT:
    this is one of the early tests of same setup ..
    has less parameters and might give you better idea

YouTube Video
  • Brocken Spectrum

Hello,
    here is a 4 parts mini jam made using the PO32 among other small things...
    cheers

sets by brocken_spectrumpocket-jam-10bit

YouTube Video

YouTube Video

YouTube Video

YouTube Video
  • Brocken Spectrum

Hey you all,

Here is a new jam caught on tape for more pleasure ^^

YouTube Video
  • Magnus Lidström

I rarely find the time to finish songs any more but here is one that I finished recently.

omicron-5 by malstrom

The lead is something of a Mike Oldfield pastiche. Lots of notes with some over-the-top bombastic synths and effects to go with that. I don't know what it is exactly. It's not techno anyhow.

• Hristo Vatev

- timbralzoom wrote:
    Hi,
    all sounds comes from MT3 nothing extra (except reverb & delay comp. etc. fxes.)
    trying to create kind a random groove generator
    via mixing randomly MT3 presets and channels in hand made matrix ..
    not bad i guess :)
    i am still wishing an extensive preset manager with
    Midi Bank MSB LSB & Program Change support
    something like UHE MFM2 has.. which is great imho.
    anyway..
    hope you like it.
    YouTube Video

Big fan of Sonic Charge and Reaper here. This MT / LBX Stripper combo blew my mind! Amazing work!!!

• timbralzoom

Thank you Hristo :)

• Sanjuro77

Hi all - been using a lot of MT & permut8 on my new EP.
    This track (UnN) is a live audiomulch jam with MIDI generative sequencers sending out a note sequence to an instance of u-he ACE for the synth line but then converting those notes to program changes for both MT plus 2 instances of permut8 (one for MT, one for ACE). I messed with the MT script functions live as I went and did a bit of permut8 random button mashing. Did two takes and then edited them together and shortened it all. Great fun!
    Got myself a PO-32 now so I'm going to start experimenting with that now too...

YouTube Video
    PLlYCPE1efFtCmdmYjL0E0a0YthLIYiwB2

https://sanjuro77.bandcamp.com/album/ghost-cell-iii

Release blurb: The latest in the now annual ghost cell series. Improvised laptop jams from 2016-2017, all based on various generative techniques, all one take performances. Minimal editing (normally only for length).

Hope you enjoy!

• SIC

where-do-we-belong by jethrobull

This is a track using only SonicCharge plugins soniccharge.com/ and the beautiful Cellspace soundbanks from Ghostwave Audio ghostwaveaudio.com/products.php.
    Hope you enjoy.

• Magnus Lidström

Trying out some new sounds.

chroma-key-cruisin by malstrom

• Christophe Le Padellec

I made a Blade Runner inspired track, not 100% Sonic Charge but all synths sounds (and the watery effect) are from my loved one, the unique and greatest : Synplant

concours-jvc-50-drone-runner by randomesound

• Magnus Lidström

It is not often I get around to complete songs these days and feel happy about them, but here is one.

helios-descendants by malstrom

100% our plugins except eq, compression etc that are native Ableton.

• SIC

This is great! I hear elements of Lorn in there. :)

• Magnus Lidström

Thanks. I am a big Lorn fan so that wouldn't be entirely unexpected.

• toviaj

nomerer by miusiq

synplant and microtonic demo versions only

need help on the mixing

• Manuel Senfft

These whole tracks are not my genre, but still I kept on listening to some. Especially the last one: quite nice, haha. I like it when a total different genre, in which I have absolutely no listening experience, still gets me listening. Well done! (=

• toviaj

_- Manuel Senfft

thanks a lot for letting me know ;) microtonic is great for this type of sound

• Manuel Senfft

Not the genre which is posted here mainly, but maybe you will still enjoy!? (=

It's some kind of "hybrid score" sound where I mixed many synth elements with strings and brass. The percussive elements are all Microtonic. It is so much fun working with Microtonic in such a context!

Listen here: https://werke.tagirijus.de/audio/2021/manuel_senfft_-_shining_dystopia.mp3

Have fun! (=

• Fredrik Lidström

Nice sounds. Do you make TV or film scores?  🙂

• Manuel Senfft

I scored some indie movie productions years ago. At the moment I mainly produce production music or music and sounds for some other indie projects (radio play, computer game).

Glad you liked it! (=

• Tom Mosler

Allmost all drums in my releases are from Microtonic. This track is from a recent EP:

sleepless-lucid-mix by sequentek

• Ber Nada

Main Drums: Microtonic
    Second Drums: Pocket Operator PO-12

YouTube Video
  • Bru Franco

- Magnus Lidström wrote:
    It is not often I get around to complete songs these days and feel happy about them, but here is one.
    helios-descendants by malstrom
    100% our plugins except eq, compression etc that are native Ableton.

my favorite track, thanks for sharing ♥

• Gareth Bennett

My latest album is using Microtonic soley for the drums. All the Synth parts is the Korg Minilogue XD

https://escapefromplanetepoch.bandcamp.com/album/microtime

• Gareth Bennett

PO20 and Microtonic

YouTube Video
  • Manuel Senfft

I like this track. I quickly listened to short parts of your other tracks; I like the tune! (=

• Gareth Bennett

- Manuel Senfft wrote:
    I like this track. I quickly listened to short parts of your other tracks; I like the tune! (=

Thank you Manuel, much appreciated :)

• Gareth Bennett

- Manuel Senfft wrote:
    Not the genre which is posted here mainly, but maybe you will still enjoy!? (=
    It's some kind of "hybrid score" sound where I mixed many synth elements with strings and brass. The percussive elements are all Microtonic. It is so much fun working with Microtonic in such a context!
    Listen here: https://werke.tagirijus.de/audio/2021/manuel_senfft_-_shining_dystopia.mp3
    Have fun! (=

Very nice Manuel :)

• Manuel Senfft

Thanks. (-;

• Vladimir Pashkin

My first loop...

Vladimir Pashkin - Sonic Charge Microtonic (demo).mp3
  • Vladimir Pashkin

Mix here:
    https://rmmedia.ru/threads/146009/

• Bru Franco

hi...
    I used all plugins Sonic Charge.
    intothefire?si=91bfe2b2e15a42d1967c301a681c67f3 by brunburn

• Magnus Lidström

- Brufranco3 wrote:
    hi...
    I used all plugins Sonic Charge.
    intothefire?si=91bfe2b2e15a42d1967c301a681c67f3 by brunburn

🔥🔥🔥

• Ploki

zvezde-feat-yaran?si=e79eb226c5fc43d5b62144b7c1e0de24 by badlori

All drums except the orchestral bass drum layer and Amen Break are Microtonic :)

• Alexey Sobolev

jalex-mixpreview by jalexname

jalex-mixtape-part-2-new-songs by jalexname

somewhere around 80 percent of the composition contains echobods and microtonic

• Manuel Senfft

- Ploki wrote:
    All drums except the orchestral bass drum layer and Amen Break are Microtonic :)

Liked it! Sounded a bit unconventional to me, which I find good. (=

- Alexey Sobolev wrote:

Have to admit that I just skipped through some tracks. What I could hear was quite interesting. Rather experimental and I liked it, hehe. Nice a punchy mixes. (=

• Alexey Sobolev

- Manuel Senfft wrote:
    - Alexey Sobolev wrote:
    Have to admit that I just skipped through some tracks. What I could hear was quite interesting. Rather experimental and I liked it, hehe. Nice a punchy mixes. (=

Thank you!

• Peter Tinsley

nin-nine-inch-nails-right-where-it-belongs-cover?utm_source=clipboard&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=social_sharing by veganpete334a

One of the default drum presets which ships with Microtonic - I threw a synth pad, a 303,a capella and a breakbeat over it. Needs mixing/mastering. The original backing track is a tape recording which I made with "Music" on the Playstation 1.

• jayuhfree

TIA for the listen:
    Two weird new tracks, non-pop:

https://open.spotify.com/album/451lSZBA6hXCIx2edC0BWf?si=phQzF61CT4K0-O78jlUsgw

https://open.spotify.com/album/5qv13L6tBCvqig3tSirLID?si=8uCHBHk6QR67IzQuPuPm0A

• NewLoops.com (Download Synplant 2 Pro Expansion Demo!)

These 2 tracks are 100% Synplant 2 (Specifically the new Pro Expansion sound pack). Hope you like! :)

YouTube Video

YouTube Video
  • SIC

Back with another track, created and crafted with the outstandingly fantastic sounding Sonic Charge plugins soniccharge.com/
    All sounds and FX were created with Synplant 2, Microtonic, Echobode and Permut8.
    Using the all new, SynplantFX plugin for reverb and various other, mend bending sounds!
    (The Obvious vocal samples, were 𝘯𝘰𝘵 created with the software :hihi:)

genetic-code by jethrobull

Page 2 of 2

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.