Sound Morph page is not saved with the preset!

Michael Schirmer191 views4 posts
  • Michael Schirmer

If I save a chromatic Microtonic preset, the sound morph page 2 is not saved! Strange: The Velocity setting are morphing!

It is a little bit bad because morphing isd one of the basic things I use...

• Magnus Lidström

Morph settings are not stored inside presets, these settings are "above" presets so to speak. E.g. you can load one preset into the left side of the morph and another into the right side.

If you want to save the full state of the Microtonic including all morph data, save it as an fxb/fxp (or .aupreset) using the preset features in your DAW instead.

• Michael Schirmer

which setting is the fxb/fxp file?

I love Microtonic!
    Nice design with nice sound, and no kind of bugs!
    I use Microtonic for my bassdrum!

• Michael Schirmer

I had a strange issue: If the morph slider is totally in the middle (100% each side), the saved preset is totally different like both sides!

Furthermore you suggest to save in my DAW: The problem is, there is no good preset folder system so every preset is in a huge long list, thats why I dont use DAW preset savings...
    The other file standard is not choosable, just the main kind of file...

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.