FastSpring rejecting / cancelling your order

Fredrik Lidström694 views5 posts
  • Fredrik Lidström

It is not known to us exactly what weighs into the paranoid fraud screening at FastSpring, but I know it is very picky with proxy servers or VPN connections. It compares your IP address with the country / address you type into the order. It also seems to have a list of public proxy servers to reject.

• Please check that you do not go through a proxy or have a VPN connection active.
    • Try placing your order through a different internet connection, like your mobile phone.
    • If you are living in a different location than where your credit card is issued. Try both addresses.

If you are traveling, the filter will most likely reject you since your credit card or home country is far away from your current connected location. Contact us through the contact form and we will help you with the order.

• Fredrik Lidström

We have also noticed that FastSpring screening is strict about the credit card name filled in.

• Make sure you type in both first and last name in the credit card name field

There is also an issue with ad-blockers removing part of the order form, making purchase impossible. If you're using Brave, please turn off "Shields" for sites.fastspring.com by clicking the lion icon in the toolbar.

Screen Shot 2023-10-11 at 18.47.21.png
  • Dmitrij Sorokin

Is it possible to send money directly via PayPal, or through another payment system? Fastspring rejects all orders and their support does not respond.

• Fredrik Lidström

I've just emailed you, let's see if we can sort out the problem for you.

• Roger Hames

Hello, thank you for asking, I deleted the post, had a problem with my browser when paying via Fastspring/PayPal for the upgrade to Synplant 2, I changed the browser, problem solved, everything ok, the plugin works great, have a nice day, Roger

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.