FastSpring PayPal payment problem

Micha605 views6 posts
  • Micha

Hi there,

I tried to order Echobode twice using the PayPal option.
    The first attempt was yesterday and FastSpring did not respond to the form I had to fill in yet.

A few minutes ago I did a second attempt to order.
    Once again without succes. I again was presented a form to fill in which I did.

I am a long time PayPal user but never ran into this problem before.

• Fredrik Lidström

Hi, it looks like your order was flagged as a risk order (fraud). I will contact FastSpring immediately regarding this.

• Micha

According to the typical PayPal email PayPal sends out after having succesfully made a transaction for buying products online, I indeed received an email from them (in my case 2 for both transaction attempts).

Both declare I made a succesfull transaction of $ 39,93 to orders2@fastspring.com.

When logged in at PayPal both transactions show up as "authorization - cancelled".

If you need more information to clear things up please let me know.

• Fredrik Lidström

Yes it was the FastSpring paranoia filter. I just sent you an email with information how to place your order. Very sorry for the inconvenience.

Thank you for contacting us regarding this. I made a new FAQ entry regarding this.

• Micha

Order placed successfully.

Thanks for your excellent customer service Fredrik!

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.