Echobode crashes Bitwig

Erwin Caffé216 views6 posts
  • Erwin Caffé

Not sure why though ...
    Using Bitwig 1.1.7.

• Magnus Lidström

Odd. Bitwig was tested quite a bit during the beta. Tell me some more. Mac / PC? If PC, 32-bit or 64-bit? When does it crash? Immediately when you add it to a project or when you do something with its user interface?

• Erwin Caffé

Windows 7 64b, Maya44 soundcard. Samplerate 1024.
    I can't have Bitwig running and add Echobode. Immediate crash.
    Also after loading a project with Echobode is crashes.

• Magnus Lidström

I just tested again to be sure and it works fine here under Windows 7 64-bit with Bitwig 1.1.7. Do you mean that the full Bitwig program crashes? Bitwig is supposed to have a "sandbox" system that should prevent plug-ins from crashing the host and just disable them in case they crash.

Have you tried any of our other products? Do they load?

• Erwin Caffé

Yes the sandbox crashes and then the whole program.
    I use Permut8 for a while now and never had that problem.
    While try different settings here then. Thanks for your reply.

• Magnus Lidström

If the whole program crashes I would get in touch with Bitwig of course, cause that is not supposed to be possible (plug-ins are not running in the same process space). Please do test the three different sandbox settings and let me know how it goes. If nothing helps I would like to send you a "debug build" of Echobode so that I can get some log-files to look at.

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.