The entire TX16W library

madtheory2 368 views8 posts
  • madtheory

So I've located my backup of the old TX16W ftp site, which has the Yamaha UK and Yamaha US libraries, as well as lots of really good homegrown stuff. It's more complete than what Magnus posted already. If there is interest I will post it here, it's about 250Megs in total with the various Mac and PC utilities (these are old) and v 2.06 of the Yamaha OS.

• Tony Uccello

That would be great! And a big HELLO to Magnus, Fredrik, and all the TX heads. This is indeed a blast from the past.
    Have decided to do some catch up, so I may just blow the dust off my two TX16Ws I still have in my studio and take Cyclone for a spin!

• guido de grefte

That would be great!

• Jim Evans

Awaiting the upload anxiously:-) I lost mine years ago, and would love to get it back. Thanks in advance

• madtheory

Here it is, with a link to some new sounds as well :)

http://madtheory.com/site/?p=1028

• Magnus Lidström

That's great! I was looking for the full Muki Pakesch archive when we made Cyclone. Thanks for finding it.

• madtheory

You're welcome. I downloaded the whole site around 2003 when I worked at Apple. Domestic broadband speeds and public online storage space have caught up since then so now I can share it :)

• Dave Phillips

Downloaded the archive today. Looks like it'll keep me busy with Cyclone for a while. :) Thanks for the share !

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.