Selecting plugins to install

sandbags137 views5 posts
  • sandbags

It's a small thing I but I thought it worth pointing out.

On the downloads page:

http://soniccharge.com/download

the text under the installer download says

"(You can choose which products to install inside the installer.)"

In my experience of the Mac installer I didn't get to choose and it installed everything. I went back and looked and I can't see an option anywhere (or to uninstall).

I'm not raising this as a big deal but it's a matter of expectation on your first real contact with Soniccharge. If the text hadn't been there I might have raised an eyebrow at getting the other plugin demos as well but being told I could choose and not being able to ran counter to my expectations.

I think the simplest solution (unless I am being a dunce and missed the option somehow) is just to remove that text from the download page.

Kind regards,

Matt

• Fredrik Lidström

Hey,

We use the standard Install Builder from Apple and I must agree that the "customize" option is rather easy to miss. Here is where you find it:

We do have uninstallers for our products, you can find them under your Applications in a folder called "Sonic Charge"

• sandbags

Blimey Fredrik you're right... how did I miss that?!

Score another win for Captain Observant :)

Thanks,

Matt

• sxip shirey

Hey there, can I download JUST Echobode? I don't want to dowload the whole package and chose what to install. I just want to download the single product. Thanks.

• Magnus Lidström

- sxip shirey wrote:
    Hey there, can I download JUST Echobode? I don't want to dowload the whole package and chose what to install. I just want to download the single product. Thanks.

Sure. Click Individual Plug-in Installers on the download page:

Screen Shot 2015-04-28 at 20.43.39.png

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.