Synplant Hoover/ Dominator Presets

FusionLA354 views6 posts
  • FusionLA

Hello I been playing with the Synplant demo, and it looks like it will be a buy for me among other on your site.

But I was wondering does Synplant have any hoover/ dominator type presets?

Thanks

• Fredrik Lidström

Responded to the email you sent with the same question.

(Short answer: Sorry, I do not have any and do not know of any Hoover / Dominator presets for Synplant.)

• FusionLA

- Fredrik Lidström wrote:
    Responded to the email you sent with the same question.

(Short answer: Sorry, I do not have any and do not know of any Hoover / Dominator presets for Synplant.)

Thanks for the reply back, sadly the plant has died on me already since sending the first email.

Never got the email.

• Fredrik Lidström

The email most likely ended up in a spam folder. I'll resend it.

• FusionLA

- Fredrik Lidström wrote:
    The email most likely ended up in a spam folder. I'll resen

I did received your last emails, and responded back to you over a week ago.
    As someone looking to purchase multiple plugin from this site, is the forum the best way to get a fast response back from you or support email?
    An open forum is great but sometimes not the place to discus certain topics or questions.

Looking forward to seeing what you have cooking for Synplant 2.0, and Bitspeek (those two brought me here) and made me want Microtonic and Permut8 :)
    Thanks and good luck with the programming.

• Fredrik Lidström

It seems my emails with shop links are getting lost in spam folders. I did resend you an email today. I hope you can find it.

I must however admit that as Sonic Charge is just me and my brother and both of us working hard on development at the moment, I tend to fall behind on both support emails and posts. I do apologize for this.

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.