Is demo-ing Synplant still allowed?

DeFalco588 views3 posts
  • DeFalco

Hi there,

So, I'd like to try out synplant before purchasing it. Is this still an option?

I tried installing it the same way i've successfully installed all my other VSTs, but for some reason synplant wont show up in my vst list.

I'm still using ableton live 8 (32bit) on windows 7. So i dont think it's the 32bit/64bit compatibility issue that i see scattered all over the forums.

Any ideas what the problem might be?

Thank you.

Sincerely,

DeFalco

• Fredrik Lidström

Should not be a problem running Synplant in 32bit live on windows 7. During installation, make sure you select to only install the 32-bit version of the plugin. Also make sure that the correct path is used. After installation, go to your VST folder and check that a Synplant.dll file has been installed there. Now start your host and make sure that it rescans VST plugins and it should show up.

• DeFalco

Awesome! Thank you for replying so quick.

I think the problem may have been that i accidently installed the 64bit version along with the 32bit one.

Anyways, synplant is working well now and so far it's lots of fun. :)

Thank you for your help.

Cheers,

DeFalco

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.