Learning Permut8

Stephan Ralescu1 293 views1 post
  • Stephan Ralescu

I was going to title this post something enigmatic and profound to symbolize my slow return to producing music. Life and the need to make money, combined with some poorly informed decisions took my time and energy away from making music. But I decided to just get straight to the point instead.

I bought Permut8 from the beginning because I love the demo's, and I loved the sound. But I never really took the time to learn how to use it. I want that to change. I want to be able to create the kind of arrangements and effects I hear in the demo video on the Permut8 products page.

As part of my re-invention, I'm also diving deeper into NI Maschine and using my iPad for controls together with Ableton.

I'm looking for any kind of tutorials about how to use Permut8 with controllers, and even a better explanation of what Permut8 does and how to direct or shape sound with it more.

If anybody can offer some direction or guidance, I would really appreciate it.

Many thanks,

Stephan

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.