Microtonic only has sound on C3 in Ableton Live?

Tricky_Toxic_STL434 views3 posts
  • Tricky_Toxic_STL

I just bought Microtonic and when I load it in Ableton Live 9, I can only get sound on the first channel (C3). I cannot get sound to come from the other 7 channels. I've tweaked parameters on all channels but cannot get sound from them. Is there something I am doing wrong or is Microtonic not compatible with Live 9?

• Magnus Lidström

There are two different plugins, one simply called "Microtonic" and another called "Microtonic Multi". It almost sounds to me like you are using the "multi" version?

Otherwise I am not sure what is wrong. Microtonic is fully compatible with Live 9.

• Tricky_Toxic_STL

Thanks for the reply. I was using the Multi version but a little later I realized that may be the problem, then tried the regualr version and it works fine. Problem solved. :)

Now I am watching a youtube tutorial about how to set up the multi version with Drum Rack so I can use Microtonic on my Push. Once I get this done, I'll be set. :)

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.