VIRUS on Win Download

Mark Ty-Wharton737 views4 posts
  • Mark Ty-Wharton

Tried to download and install the Bitspeek Win VST and my anti virus refuses to let me grab it because it says the file is infected

can you help please?

thanks

Mark

• Magnus Lidström

Sorry to hear of your problems. Which anti-virus program are you using? Let us assure you that we take utmost care in providing virus free installations on our site. We build everything in a sterile controlled environment. It has happened before that by accident our binaries have triggered anti-virus programs to generate false alarms. Just in case, could you please contact us via http://soniccharge.com/email so that we can have a look at your .dll file and possibly file a report to your anti-virus manufacturer?

• Mark Ty-Wharton

okay done thanks

• Fredrik Lidström

Thank you for your email. I did reply to you but I will post here as well as I got no response.

I have double checked this with the latest AVAST virus database and it does not find any threats. If you still see this problem, could you please tell us the exact AVAST version you are using and also send us the installer. Maybe then we can figure out if this is a fault in the anti-virus software or your computer.

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.