Can sam sing?

Kristoffer Ekstrand964 views3 posts
  • Kristoffer Ekstrand

Can you pitch shift words so sam can sing? I have ways of doing it already, eiter by pitch shifting / time in my daw, route it to bitspeek and play it or a pitch shifter plugin. But is there a way to cchange pitch for each phrase. I think I could do that on my amiga... In FL Studio's text to speech (which is not sam) ypu can write hello I(-6) am(-8) sam(+4) wich would make the pitch change for each word.Is something like that implemented in SAM?

Love permut8 by the way!

• Magnus Lidström

No. I could not find any support for this in the C64 version of SAM that I ported. I know that the company had demos of SAM singing already back then. I agree it would be cool, but even though the SAM code is ported from assembler to C to GAZL I still don't understand half of it. So I am not sure if it is easy to implement or not.

• Kristoffer Ekstrand

It's not really a feature request, I was just curious and didn't want to miss out if it was there...

Thanks for the response.

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.