Need Synplant in 64bit, Logic X doesn't accept 32bit-stuff

Joachim Pröll1 382 views7 posts
  • Joachim Pröll

is there any hope to get it in 64bit?

• Fredrik Lidström

Today, no. But we are working on a Synplant upgrade that will be 64-bit. We are still hoping to complete it before the end of the year, but I cannot promise anything yet.

• Sean Riley

synplant is also not working with mainstage 3, hope the new synplant comes soon. i love the sounds but it sucks not to have it for live performances. Is there any solid date for release of the new synplant?

• Augusto Giachino

I got it yesterday and have it Jbridged into Ableton and Cubase 64 on Win 7. It's running in 48k and it works. I must say this is a really good tool for what I do. A 64 bit upgrade would be really excellent.

• Pierre Braun

JBridge and DDFM Metaplugin in combination isn't a good solution for me. It breaks my workflow too much. The new year is there Fredrik : )

What is the current stand. I need the 64bit Version asap.

• MT_

I would buy synplant as soon as you release a 64bit version.

I already used the demo for a couple of days but recently changed to logic x.

Beta version available?

• Fredrik Lidström

Sorry, no beta yet. Good news is that we are currently working on new features though. =)

If you follow our twitter and facebook you'll most likely not miss when we finally can go into beta. It's the best advice I can give at the moment.

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.