µ-Tonic Not Showing Up On Nuendo 6.03 64 bit Windows 7

Christopher Hoffee898 views2 posts
  • Christopher Hoffee

Hello,

I just installed the latest 64bit update to µ-Tonic on my Windows 7 64 bit Nuendo 6.03. I can see it in my Plugin list on Nuendo, but it will not show as an option to use. I uninstalled the previous version as instructed, authorized through the website. But alas...it cannot be seen or used.

Thoughts?

Thank you for your time.

• Fredrik Lidström

Hi there,

I do not personally have any Nuendo to try it out on, but my best guess is that Nuendo is still listing the old plugin that was removed from the system. Did you try to do a full scan of VSTs? I supposed Nuendo has such an option somewhere in the preferences?

Also good to note on the issue:

• The default of the Windows installer is to install 64-bit plug-in only in your C:\Program Files\... folder. The previous version installed a 32-bit plug-in in the C:\Program Files (x86)\... folder.
    • The actual plug-in dll file has changed name from MicroTonicVST.dll to Microtonic.dll, some hosts do not handle this change as perfect as they should.

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.