Microtonic multichanneling with Reaper

Maunu Yli-Ilkka894 views3 posts
  • Maunu Yli-Ilkka

Microtonic 3.0.1
    Windows 7
    Reaper 4.33/x64

So I'm considering to buy Microtonic and this seems like great drum synthesizing plugin, but
    what I'd like to know is that how can I get every drum sound to it's own track. I tried to accomplish this, but haven't realized this far how it's done.

• Magnus Lidström

- Maunu Yli-Ilkka wrote:
    Microtonic 3.0.1
    Windows 7
    Reaper 4.33/x64
    So I'm considering to buy Microtonic and this seems like great drum synthesizing plugin, but
    what I'd like to know is that how can I get every drum sound to it's own track. I tried to accomplish this, but haven't realized this far how it's done.

Hi. It should be possible. I'm not certain exactly how you route separate outputs in Reaper, but start by using the "multi output" version of Microtonic (MicroTonicMulti). It sends each drum channel on a separate stereo output.

Perhaps someone else on the forum can enlighten us on how to route these to individual mixer channels in Reaper?

It ought to be documented in the Reaper User Guide otherwise.

Or I can look into it soon if you can't find the info.

• Maunu Yli-Ilkka

Figured that out by myself and bought microtonic.. Thanks for answering anyways!

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.