Missing Permut 8 presets

askal772 views3 posts
  • askal

Hi there!
    I´m playing around with the Permut8 demo version, which is a lot of fun. But the plugin-description says there would be over 300 presets - i can only find 30 (A-C / 0-9). Do the rest of the presets come with the full version only?
    Thanks!

Permut 1.0
    OSX 10.7.5
    Logic 9.1.8

• Magnus Lidström

- askal bosch wrote:
    Hi there!
    I´m playing around with the Permut8 demo version, which is a lot of fun. But the plugin-description says there would be over 300 presets - i can only find 30 (A-C / 0-9). Do the rest of the presets come with the full version only?
    Thanks!
    Permut 1.0
    OSX 10.7.5
    Logic 9.1.8

Sorry for a late reply, but all 300+ presets are available in the trial. They are found in "p8bank files" that you need to load into the plug-in using the menu "Open Program Bank...". If you can't find them, go to /Library/Audio/Presets/Sonic Charge.

• askal

Uh, well thanks for your replay. But it did actually come a bit late since my demo-version ran out of testing time. I guess a re-installation won´t be possible?

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.