Sound Not Saving

Bryan Enochs544 views2 posts
  • Bryan Enochs

Hi Everyone,

I am using Permut 8 as a VST in Ableton Live 8 (8.3.4) Suite (PC- Windows 7) and I am trying to freeze the track but it keeps saying that "The folder "Temp Project in C:\ cannot be created". I have tried using a different save file, creating the new sound outside of the track I am working on, and feeding the sound into an audio track to record but nothing seems to work. This message pops up each time.

• Magnus Lidström

- Bryan Enochs wrote:
    Hi Everyone,
    I am using Permut 8 as a VST in Ableton Live 8 (8.3.4) Suite (PC- Windows 7) and I am trying to freeze the track but it keeps saying that "The folder "Temp Project in C:\ cannot be created". I have tried using a different save file, creating the new sound outside of the track I am working on, and feeding the sound into an audio track to record but nothing seems to work. This message pops up each time.

Hey. Late reply, but have you sorted out the problem yet? This definitely sounds like an error from Ableton and not from Permut8. Does it happen with other plugins?

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.