Permut8 - Pitch Play Bank - Arp using MIDI Program Change

BRoySound2 869 views9 posts
  • BRoySound

Made a Small Bank for all Permut8 Users....Just Pitch Shifted Programs and mapped them to their corresponding notes....Send Anything Inside and make Quick Arp Sounds*.....you can do the same by MIDI controlling the frequency....but this is one alternative method....it's tight, you can make your own musical scale and also alter individual note sounds.....

Check Video, that'll explain everything
    and Download the Attached Bank

YouTube Video

ROY Play with Pitch.p8bank.zip(1.21kB, 1064 downloads)

Enjoy
    B Roy

• Magnus Lidström

Yes! This is Good Stuff!

Thanks for sharing. Nice video too. Just tweeted about it.

• BRoySound

Yayy.....Glad you liked it Magnus.....before I was using Sampler (takes 10x more time) or Live Granular (not tight at all).......but found out that Permut8 is the best perfect tool for such awesome tricks......and hopefully this will put a tape stop on people (few on KVR) who say that this is just a noise mangler....It's much more than that for people willing to go deep and find different creative ways.....

• Martijn Kerkhof

Cheers, nabbed it!

• Dan Barrett

This is excellent work!

• anthony valenzisi

This is awsome how can i download link. Tried on safari and Firefox.

THanks. And great plugins.

• Fredrik Lidström

Link was previously broken, but it should be fixed now. If it still doesn't work, let me know what happens when you click it.

• J Daniel Bécache

Hi - great vid
    I'm wondering though : at 1'28 how can you alter the programs just by selecting the midi notes and tweek the plug ? I mean I'm on reaper, maybe this is a logic-only feature ?...

• J. Pablo Arceo

whoa this is fantastic! thanks!

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.