Introducing Rent-to-Own for our Complete Bundle

Fredrik Lidström489 views5 posts
  • Fredrik Lidström

We are excited to announce the launch of our Rent-to-Own (RTO) program, allowing new customers to access and eventually own the complete suite of Sonic Charge Plugins by spreading the cost over time.

How Does It Work?

• Affordable Monthly Payments
      For just $12*/€12 per month, you get access to the entire Sonic Charge Plugin Bundle.

• Own It After 24 Months
      Continue the monthly payments for 24 months, and the plugins are yours to keep forever.

• First Month Only $3/€3
      Get started with just a $3/€3 setup fee for the first month, making it easy to try out the full capabilities of our plugins!

• Cancel Anytime
      You can cancel the plan at any time before the next billing period starts with no penalties.

* sales tax/VAT added where applicable. EUR price includes VAT

Why Only the Complete Bundle?

We have decided to start the Rent-to-Own program with the Complete Bundle to evaluate its success and gather user feedback. Based on the results, we may consider offering the Rent-to-Own option for individual products in the future.

What If I Already Own One or More Products in the Bundle?

If you already own one or more products in the bundle, sign in, and you will get a personalized deal based on what you already own.

Can I Pay Off the Balance Early?

Yes, you can pay off the remaining balance anytime and convert it to a perpetual license. To do so, contact us, and we will help you set up the order.

Can I Pause My Rent-to-Own Plan?

Yes, you can pause your Rent-to-Own plan. Contact our support team, and we'll help you manage your subscription as needed.

What Happens If I Miss a Payment?

If you miss a payment, your plugin access will be temporarily suspended. You have up to three months to resolve the payment issue. If it's not resolved within that time, the payment plan will be terminated without penalty.

Can I Get a Refund?

Each monthly payment provides access to the Sonic Charge plugins for that specific month and is, therefore, non-refundable. If you decide to cancel, do so before the next billing cycle to avoid being charged for the following month.

Does the Plan Include New Products?

No, the Rent-to-Own plan is for the specific products included in the bundle at the time of purchase. It does not automatically include new products released during the payment period.

What are the requirements?

Rent-to-own requires an internet connection for activation and periodic verification. You should download installer 2024.08.30 or later, including Bitspeek v1.7, Echobode v1.2, Microtonic v3.3.4, Permut8 v1.2.3, and Synplant 2 v2.0.2.

(For more details on terms, check the "leased licenses" and "rent-to-own" sections in our EULA)

Ready to dive in? Visit our bundle page, and start making music. Happy creating!

/ Magnus & Fredrik

• Andrei Olaru (KREATIV)

Just in time for my bday ... Thank you!

• Christopher Morton

Wow great offer and great that the discount is easily used if other products are owned.... I'm in. Thank you!

• ASHON SYLVESTER

YESSSSSSSSS

• Wooster101

Thank you Soniccharge! Have long been lusting for these wonderful plugins. :)

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.