Microtonic Refund

spacwand Y102 views2 posts
  • spacwand Y

I recently purchased the Microtonic plugin, and I want to express how much I genuinely love it. The sounds and features are exactly what I’ve been looking for. Unfortunately, after testing it out, I’ve found that my laptop isn’t able to handle the plugin properly, leading to poor performance.

Due to some urgent personal matters, I’m currently in a situation where I really need to request a refund. I would be grateful if you could assist me with the refund process. Thank you so much for your understanding, and I look forward to the day when I can enjoy Microtonic to its fullest potential.

• spacwand Y

And also it would be great if you guys could let me know when you could get back to me

I was really looking forward to using this plugin and this is the first plugin i ever bought. but my old laptop has been acting up and is always crashing my DAW, which makes it so that i can’t use the plugin.

To be honest, i’m not in a great place financially as i’ve been laid off my job unexpectedly , which makes this harder for me.

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.