Permut8 firmwares download?

Antonio Vaccaro57 views3 posts
  • Antonio Vaccaro

Hi musicians, can you help me?
    On the Permut8 download page I see alternative firmwares (Beatrick, Bender etc) but I can't find how to download them; I downloaded and installed the zip from Additional resources (see attached screenshot)
    p.s. I only installed the VST3 version
    Thank you!

permut8firmwares.jpg
  • AAV

These load as bank files in Permut8. Open Permut8 in your host then open the bank file associated with the firmware you want to run (from the circular downward arrow button at the top left of the GUI)

• AAV

https://soniccharge.com/protected/Permut8%20Official%20Firmware%20Banks%202022.11.25.zip

The firmware banks install in the Factory folder here. I can access them either under "All" or under the "Official Firmwares" folder under "By Package". I am using version 1.2.3 here. Just noticed that the "Main Menu" button is 3 lines not the downward arrow I indicated above. Sorry for any confusion - just got to my DAW to take a look at this. Let me know if you need any other information.

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.