Synplant 2.0.1 auto update not happening

Mark Fusara197 views7 posts
  • Mark Fusara

Hi, I might be missing something basic here but I'm still on Synplant 2.0.0 and it is set to "auto check for updates". It doesn't seem to me that this is happening though and I'm not sure what I should do to update... ?

Thanks

• AAV

Download the installer which includes the 2.0.1 update:
    https://soniccharge.com/download

• Mark Fusara

Thanks, it said it was the installer from last November so I didn't think it'd be in there.

• Manux

The auto update does not work, it would be interesting if the devs fixed this...

• Fredrik Lidström

- Manux wrote:
    The auto update does not work, it would be interesting if the devs fixed this...

Our products does not have auto update, but it should notify you if there is a new version to download. What product and version are you running?

• Manux

- Fredrik Lidström wrote:
    - Manux wrote:
    Our products does not have auto update, but it should notify you if there is a new version to download. What product and version are you running?

I have all your products, in this case Synplant 2.0.1 with FL Studio 21 running on Windows 11, I didn't know there was an update until I consulted a post in this forum, due to a problem that has already been solved.

• Fredrik Lidström

Were you running Synplant v2.0.0?

I tested it in FL Studio 21 on Windows 11, and it should do this with Auto-check for Updates enabled. It will not do it at every start but it should remind you from time to time, until you update or turn auto-check off.

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.