How can i remove licences from machines i no longer use ???

Zak Binikos106 views4 posts
  • Zak Binikos

how can i remove licences from machines i no longer use ???2 licences are on old machines ..is it possible ??

• Fredrik Lidström

Before selling or giving away an old machine, you only have to ensure that no one else will be able to run your license, by uninstalling or unregistering the software.

If you are referring to the computer count shown when running the Sonic Charge Authenticator, then no. This will count all computers you have authorized on, not just active ones. Under normal use you will not hit a limit. Our system will monitor excessive installations that could be a shared or stolen license that is in violation of the license terms.

• Angela Izquierdo Garcia

I have a problem, currently I have it installed in one computer but since I had to reformat it cause it was not running properly I have installed again the plugins but the count of computers is 2, how could I solve this? If it happens again in the future I will not be able to install it again I guess, but the other copy / installation is no longer in use of course, cause it is lost there in a virtual empty space.

• AAV

Per Fredrik's post above yours, it doesn't matter. The count in the authenticator includes old authorizations that may not be used anymore.So you personally could install it again for your own personal use, so long as you comply with the license terms.

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.