urgent(got charge with out student discount) please read and take of that ๐Ÿ™

asaf eden44 views2 posts
  • asaf eden

Hello I have untreated to try the other ugins besides the one I a
    Interested was the synth lab. All the rest was less important and was wanted to try since you have a bundle and I get 30 prevent so I figured to go for that. There was no place to enter the code so I figured if I click next I would see the enter coupon column but there was no and got charged for the full sale((which I won't purchase from the first place without my student discount. It's urgent.please come to a resolution refound me the 30 prevent(as you advertise that student discount get) or cancel everything.
    For now I have up using your plugins for my school project since I don't want to register or activation anyplugin

• Jonathan Lidstrรถm

Hi Asaf, I have responded to your support case and partially refunded you. For anyone wondering, there is a "Enter Promotional Code" on the checkout page. Please make sure that the discount amount has been deducted from the order total before completing the order.

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.