Hola les quiero preguntar sobre syntplant2

Carlos29 views2 posts
  • Carlos

Hola cómo están ? Quisiera saber en syntplant2 en la herramienta de recreación de un sonido inteligencia artificial, ya que me crea sonidos muy iguales a un sample o parecido, tendría problemas legales a futuro si es que vendiera un beat y se hace viral? O buscaría uno más diferente al sample ? Dime trucos o tips o como sacarle provecho a su sintetizador para ver si lo compro o no. Ya que estoy usando el de prueba de 3 semanas. Hablo en español muchas gracias espero su respuesta

Hello how are you ? I would like to know about syntplant2 in the artificial intelligence sound recreation tool, since it creates sounds very similar to a sample or similar, would I have legal problems in the future if I sold a beat and it went viral? Or would you look for something more different from the sample? Tell me tricks or tips or how to get the most out of your synthesizer to see if I buy it or not. Since I am using the 3 week trial

• Fredrik Lidström

Hi. I doubt you will get into legal problems. Synplant 2 does not deconstruct and reconstruct the original sound in any way. What it does is equivalent to you listening to a sound and trying to create something that sounds similar, with most likely a completely different synth than the original.

That said, I'm not giving legal advice, just my opinion. People are greedy and crazy sometimes and sue others for copyright infringement over music that doesn't even sound similar. 😓

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.