Synplant, Jingle Balls preset problem.

Shayne Rogers1 948 views7 posts
  • Shayne Rogers

Hi, I remember the synplant jingle balls preset when it came out. And I vaguely remember been given instructions on how to save this preset.
    However, now, when I load this preset it does not work like the original Jingle Balls preset at all.. and It doesnt have the 2 extra parameters that were displayed within the bulb.
    Can some one please help me so that I can make use of this awesome preset again?
    Cheers

Synplant version 1.0.1
    Mac 0SX lion 10.7.4
    Logic Pro 9

thanks for your time

• Magnus Lidström

- Shayne Rogers wrote:
    Hi, I remember the synplant jingle balls preset when it came out. And I vaguely remember been given instructions on how to save this preset.
    However, now, when I load this preset it does not work like the original Jingle Balls preset at all.. and It doesnt have the 2 extra parameters that were displayed within the bulb.
    Can some one please help me so that I can make use of this awesome preset again?
    Cheers
    Synplant version 1.0.1
    Mac 0SX lion 10.7.4
    Logic Pro 9
    thanks for your time

The easter egg should still be available. The key is the patch name. It should be "Jingle Balls" exactly (without the quotes of course).

• Shayne Rogers

- Magnus Lidström wrote:
    The easter egg should still be available. The key is the patch name. It should be "Jingle Balls" exactly (without the quotes of course).

Hey, I have never had the patch named "Easter egg". Also I haven't been able to load a patch called "Jingle Balls" other than the ones I saved as that name. But they don't have the features that make the balls bounce.
    I don't quite understand why I can't get it to work. Is there somewhere that I can download these bouncing patches?

• Magnus Lidström

- Shayne Rogers wrote:
    Is there somewhere that I can download these bouncing patches?

Sure. Try this: Jingle Balls.synp(1.52kB, 719 downloads)

• Shayne Rogers

Thanks but that just downloaded as a text file

• Magnus Lidström

- Shayne Rogers wrote:
    Thanks but that just downloaded as a text file

Yes, .synp is a text format. All our patch-files are plain text files. Or do you mean that it doesn't download but opens as a text file in your browser? In that case, which browser do you have?

• Magnus Lidström

Could you please try downloading again as we changed the MIME type on the forum server? Perhaps it works better now with your browser.

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.