SYNPLANT 2 PRO EXPANSION! (Download 25 free demo presets)

NewLoops.com (Download Synplant 2 Pro Expansion Demo!)493 views6 posts
  • NewLoops.com (Download Synplant 2 Pro Expansion Demo!)

Hi guys, Synplant 2 is an amazing update and perfect for exploring making sounds. However it can be quite daunting for some to get those sounds into a polished patch, so I've made a massive sound bank of professionally (yeah that's me) Synplant 2 presets! There's 185 USABLE patches which range from unique modern sounds, to beautiful organic synths. Here's the official blurb: :)

"Be inspired with Synplant 2 Pro Expansion - a powerful collection of 185 professionally tailored presets for Synplant 2. Discover captivating organic textures, beautiful cinematic pads and strings, deep modern basses, soaring leads and inspiring keys, punchy electronic drums and sound effects to unlock your creative potential. Synplant 2 Pro Expansion is the perfect way to unlock a range of sound possibilities. In this preset pack, you’ll find a mixture of highly creative presets as well as "bread and butter" sounds. No fillers, just useable sounds. These Synplant 2 patches react well to playing with velocity and the mod wheel. We've chosen settings unique to each preset that morph the sounds in useful ways. Each preset is level-matched, tuned, and ready for playing."

DOWNLOAD THE FREE DEMO PACK - https://newloops.com/products/synplant-2-pro-expansion

The audio demos are 100% Synplant 2 Pro Expansion, even the drums!

YouTube Video

YouTube Video
  • AAV

Very nice - both the songs and your pro presets expansion. I bought all the 3rd party presets listed in the thread from a few days ago to get a feel for what the range of capabilities might be. They are all great in their own way and I like them all. I think Synplant by its nature lends itself to sound design but I was pleasantly surprised by the breadth and range of sounds and how each of the expansions have their own character. Really nice job!

- AAV wrote:
    Very nice - both the songs and your pro presets expansion. I bought all the 3rd party presets listed in the thread from a few days ago to get a feel for what the range of capabilities might be. They are all great in their own way and I like them all. I think Synplant by its nature lends itself to sound design but I was pleasantly surprised by the breadth and range of sounds and how each of the expansions have their own character. Really nice job!

Thanks for much! :) Glad you like them. I am still amazed at the new Synplant update.

• AAV

Me too. It's a special synth for sure.

- AAV wrote:
    Me too. It's a special synth for sure.

I don't think there is actually another synth with this AI???

Does anyone know of another synth with AI like this???

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.