I can't install Synplant 1

Landau177 views6 posts
  • Landau

Hi i accidentally installed Synplant 2 and when I tried to install version one I cant find it on ableton live 11 suite.

Can you find me please?
    I tried to install Sonic Charge Synplant 1.2.2

And the only vst ableton can find is (picture attached).
    Thank you.

Screenshot 2023-10-24 at 13.05.06.png
  • Manuel Senfft

You might want to click on your account and scroll down to Old archived versions. For Windows, e.g., you have this download: Synplant 1.2.2 Win

• Fredrik Lidström

As Manuel says, you can find it in the archive. The latest is actually v1.2.6, that included VST3.

Sonic Charge Plugins 2022.11.25.zip
    Sonic Charge Plugins 2022.11.25.dmg

In the near future, we will create a separate Synplant v1 Legacy installer to make this easier for those who do not want to upgrade.

• Manuel Senfft

- Fredrik Lidström wrote:
    In the near future, we will create a separate Synplant v1 Legacy installer to make this easier for those who do not want to upgrade.

Even if I won't need it probably: you guys rock for such a great customer service! {=

• Hudson

Have the same issue. I tried following you advice and tried the SonicCharge Plugins 2022.11.25.dmg which states it includeds 'Synplant 1.2.6....Last Synplant v1 version'.

When I loaded up the above Installer I only get option to install Synplant v2.00. I tried the solo installer for 1.2.2 for Mac and that crashes once opened inside FL Studio. I'm on MacBook Pro Sonoma 14.0.

Screenshot 2023-10-27 at 09.59.39.png
  • Fredrik Lidström

As you can see in the Installer title, that is still the 2023-10-03 installer. I've seen this happen before where the Mac Finder gets confused and doesn't unmount the previous DMG and just pops that one up again. The easiest fix is to restart.

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.