Ideas for next update

Cormac Crehan160 views4 posts
  • Cormac Crehan

Hello, I absolutely love your synth. I own many and this is by far my favourite. I was just thinking what would be great is if you had a percussion option. This would simply be to give the option of making the randomised envelopes simply with a short attack and decay. I feel like this synth would lend itself so well to making abstract percussive sounds (which I already do) however when you extend the branches it almost always extends the envelope. If there was a percussive option that would be able to warp the sounds in the same way but whilst keeping the envelope the same that would be an amazing feature. Just a thought - keep doing what you are both doing as the synth is awesome 👍.

Cheers,
    Cormac

• Manuel Senfft

I generally like the idea to maybe look certain parameters in place before dragging the branches.

• Adam Jabłoński

My humble wishlist, to add on top the idea:

1. Make everything CC-mappable (Plant Chosen Seed, New Random Seed, Grow New Random Branch, Genopatch Generate Patches, ability to program change between generated patches)
    2. Sample to Genopatch from sidechain
  • NewLoops.com (Download Synplant 2 Pro Expansion Demo!)

My wantslist would be:

Proper preset browser.
    Parameter lock.
    A delay!
    :)

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.