Microtonic - mute button not working with midi

anonymous632 views2 posts
  • anonymous

Hi:

I'm trying to work with Microtonic in Ableton's Live 8. If I turn the pattern playback to 'stop' so that I am hearing only midi notes triggered from Live, the 'mute' button in Microtonic turns itself off (ie does not mute) every time the bar (ie clip) starts. This is quite frustrating. Is there a setting I can change so that 'mute' stays muted?

Thanks for any help here,

e.

• Magnus Lidström

- epiphanius wrote:
    I'm trying to work with Microtonic in Ableton's Live 8. If I turn the pattern playback to 'stop' so that I am hearing only midi notes triggered from Live, the 'mute' button in Microtonic turns itself off (ie does not mute) every time the bar (ie clip) starts. This is quite frustrating. Is there a setting I can change so that 'mute' stays muted?

This doesn't sound normal. Mute should not change unless you have a MIDI note in the clip that changes it. If you go into Edit MIDI CC / Keys you can see which keys that control mutes (usually C2 and up). Please check this and let us know if it solves your problem or not.

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.