please vsthost tutorial

ace129 views18 posts
  • ace

i have a windows 11, fl studio 20
    hello please help i just bought synplant and registered it but i had no idea that you need to also use vst host everytime that your making beats then? i cant find any tutorials about this anywhere please help im so confused and i really like your vst i used to use it about 6 years ago. anyways i opened vsthost while trying to make beats and i couldnt really figure it out.

image_2023-10-19_000203609.png
  • Fredrik Lidström

Sorry, what? If you have FL Studio, you should definitely load it up inside there instead.

• ace

oh there was a misunderstanding, i keep getting integrity failure error everytime i open the vst up is there a fix for that? i have actually done what youve said but it just tells me integrity check or something everytime i open it up how do i fix please?

• ace

ive also done the sonic charge authenticator app and it says 1 computer is authenticated but then it tells me this afterwards, "Our products require a host application that supports VST plug-ins. If you do not have a host application you can download a free one." what does this even mean? this made me think i have to get vsthost and run vsthost every single time that i even open synplant?

• ace

im starting to get pissed off not gonna lie ive wasted over 6 hours of my time trying to fix this bs and now i get home the next day and i have to wait even longer for another response im fkn pissd im trying to use the thing i apparently wasted 150 of my dollars on

• ace

this is the first vst ive bought and it will be the last

• ace

like of fucking course you mistake it for something simple and fucking dumb fuck this gay life

• ace

WASTE OF MY TIME AND MONEY I HATE YOU

• ace

you fucking stole my fucking money god damnit

• ace

fucking scam ass bs

• ace

scam website im spreading the word

• ace

cant believe i fell for this lame ass scheme

• ace

integrity check failure integrity check failure integrity check failure integrity check failure integrity check failure integrity check failure integrity check failure integrity check failure integrity check failure integrity check failure integrity check failure integrity check failure integrity check failure integrity check failure integrity check failure integrity check failure integrity check failure integrity check failure even though i wasted 150$ scammmm integrity check failure integrity check failure integrity check failure integrity check failure integrity check failure integrity check failure integrity check failure

• ace

YEA JUST TAKE YOUR SWEET ASS TIME TO RESPOND WHILE I SIT HERE STARING AT THE SCREEN FRUSTRATED MAD AF TRYING TO FIGURE OUT YOUR SHT PROGRAM

• ace

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

• ace

fuck this

• mikers

There are these things called "timezones".

• Fredrik Lidström

Well, your first post didn't mention anything about an error. Seeing that you could load it in VST Host but not in FL Studio, you most likely have a broken version still on your computer. This could be caused by a faulty installation or a remnant of an invalid .vst3/.dll.

To troubleshoot this, I would suggest the following steps.

1. Make sure FL Studio and VST Host are not running so they do not keep the files busy.
    2. Uninstall our products completely.
    3. Start FL Studio, go into plugin manager, click "find installed plugins", and let it rescan.
    4. Check the list to see if there are any Sonic Charge plugins still on the list. If there are, click it and look at the path details. Find it, erase it, kill it with 🔥
    5. Quit FL Studio
    6. Reinstall from our installer
    7. Start FL Studio again, go into plugin manager, click "find installed plugins", and let it rescan.
    8. Check the list and see if Sonic Charge plugins show up on the list. If not, you might need to take a closer look at the "Plugin search paths".

I can also look into why your plugin files are corrupt if you go to step 4 and then send me a copy of the broken .vst3 and .dll files to support@soniccharge.com instead of erasing them.

You can always contact us and ask for a refund if you can't get it to work on your computer.

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.