Genopatch not working

noah rofsky488 views16 posts
  • noah rofsky

I have tried reinstalling Synplant 2 multiple times now, and it seems some files keep becoming corrupted to run genopatch. I have not gotten to use the feature at all yet.

Anything helps,
    Thanks

• Joey Luck

Do you get any error messages? What's not working? Are you saying you have issues opening and using Genopatch in general or is Genopatch complaining about the samples you are feeding it?

• noah rofsky

- Joey Luck wrote:
    Do you get any error messages? What's not working? Are you saying you have issues opening and using Genopatch in general or is Genopatch complaining about the samples you are feeding it?

I get an error trying to run it in general. Says required resources are missing, and asks to reinstall Synplant which I have done multiple times.

• c0nsilience

I’d reach out directly to Sonic Charge support and include your OS and any DAWs you’re using.

• Serhii Pichkurov

Same here,
    Ableton 11, Win 11, VST3

Update: it worked after I installed all the plugins from installer

• Fredrik Lidström

Sounds like something goes wrong in the first installation and that reinstall works. If anyone else is getting this problem, please post a screenshot of the error.

• NGINN NGINN

- Joey Luck wrote:

I get the message "Unknown Exeption"

• hoyo m

微信截图_20240108112303.png
  • Martin H

I also get 'Unknown exception' when trying to load a reference sound. I have tried to reinstall synthplant2, but it still doesn't work.

error loading reference sound.jpg
  • AAV

What system, operating System, What host, What plugin version?
    Were you ever able to get this to work, i.e., on loading a different WAVE file? Are you attempting to load a WAVE file, or something else?

• Martin H

I get 'Unknown exception' when clicking the 'load reference sound' button (before I can choose what file to load). I was loading wave files and it was working for a couple of days, but suddenly I got the 'Unknown exception' in the middle of a session. To the best of my knowledge I haven't changed any settings.
    I have tried to reinstall synthplsnt2 v2.0.1 without any luck. I'm on a pc windows 10 using cubase pro12.
    Any tips for fixing this would be greatly appreciated.

error loading reference sound.jpg

• Fredrik Lidström

Oh, it runs into a problem trying to open the file browser, ouch. Can you contact me on support@soniccharge.com because I think we need some hands-on troubleshooting on this one.

• KoJoJing Go

Guys there is a really simpe solution for the unknown exception bug

Just drag and drop an audio sample in the part where u see it after import

After this have loaded it will work again

• jozie834

synplant.png

same here... (drag and drop doesn't work for me too)
  • Isaiah Hodges

Drag and drop doesn't work for me either. I only bought this plugin to use with samples yet i cant use any. THIS NEEDS TO BE FIXED. This is unprofessional and very annoying.

• Magnus Lidström

Please have a look at my answer here https://soniccharge.com/forum/topic/2734 and help me confirm that this is the unicode-related problem that I suspect it is.

(Notice that the original post here was about a different problem with the installation.)

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.