No PayPal Option? [Solved]

Fredrik Lidström1 124 views21 posts
  • Fredrik Lidström

We found out yesterday that there is an issue where our customers would get overcharged if they use PayPal. To avoid this we've put a full halt on it until it can be fixed.

I will post here when the issue is resolved. Hit "follow topic" in the corner to get notified.

• Thibault Suarez-Pazos

I understand better why I was not able to pay with Paypal. Thanks for this post :)

• Thibault Suarez-Pazos

Any idea when Paypal will be back ? I need my weed : )

• skotterz

sorry you've got a snag, but glad you're on it. as soon as you can take paypal i'm buying the bundle.

• NewLoops.com (Download Synplant 2 Pro Expansion Demo!)

Also waiting for the Paypal option please.

• Markus Tersch

Also waiting for the PayPal option. Beside that, are PayPal has higher fees for you or will you get the full amount of money from me?

• Jesse Soto

Wow I was about to purchase Synplant 2 yesterday not until I saw no PayPal was so sad!! I thought you did not accept PayPal? already tried the demo and I’m extremely impressed!! thank you let us all know once PayPal is back, cheer’s!!!

• Nicolas Bruschi

I am also looking forward to the PayPal integration ! Thanks in advance.

• René Scheller

hi.
    hope i can buy it via paypal soon :)

• Toni Kolehmainen

Eagerly waiting for PayPal's return followed by instant Bundle purchase.

• Alt-Melodium

Same here. I don't think I'm upgrading until then

• Jesse Soto

Same here been waiting does not seem any signs of good news?? I might end up buying at the end of next month from saved funds 😉

• DaniZzz

Same here, any update about Paypal?

• Fredrik Lidström

Still no news... Seems to be a very hard (or low-prio) thing to fix.

I'm already working on a new shop integration to get around the problem. I'll try to complete it this weekend.

• Damon Moorman

- Fredrik Lidström wrote:
    We found out yesterday that there is an issue where our customers would get overcharged if they use PayPal. To avoid this we've put a full halt on it until it can be fixed.
    I will post here when the issue is resolved. Hit "follow topic" in the corner to get notified.

Really hopeful to have the PayPal issue resolved quickly. I'm ready to purchase Synplant 2 and Microtonic ASAP!!!!!!!!!

• Jesse Soto

Sweet!!! Thank you Fredrick 🙏😎👍

• roman kneissl

ok

• Chris Beard

Looks to be up and running again now 👍 At least for me in the UK (using Safari)

• Fredrik Lidström

Yes! I took the new shop online a couple of minutes ago, so you were one of the test pilots! 😁

Thank you all for your patience. Let me know if there are any problems!

• Jesse Soto

Hey just purchased my first copy of SynPlant 2 NICE!! now I'm ready to make some weird noise and I hope there will be unusual updates for this product!! just surprise me so I can get motivated with any up coming projects heee !!cheers!! thanks again Fredrik!!!

• Alt-Melodium

Just upgraded. Paypal worked smooth with no issues!

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.