Synplant 2 license problem

Swaroopa68 views3 posts
  • Swaroopa

I am trying to get help in remapping the synplant 2 upgrade license to my current email address. I forgot to change the email address when purchasing the license. I have sent multiple emails to get this sorted and the support went mute after I gave my address and pin code to confirm my identity. I even opened a forum thread but for some reason it just won't get listed in the forums page. I am kind of wondering what is going on... Can someone from Sonic Charge please help me?

• Karschnackelwackel

I can only tell you that your other thread is already listed in the forum. And I am pretty sure you lost no money, just your patience! :p Wait a bit, they probably have many support requests now with the new release and get back to you asap.

• Swaroopa

- Karschnackelwackel wrote:
    I can only tell you that your other thread is already listed in the forum. And I am pretty sure you lost no money, just your patience! :p Wait a bit, they probably have many support requests now with the new release and get back to you asap.

Yeah man sorry yes I got a bit impatient. I hope they will fix it. I got over excited after seeing the version 2 release and with that energy I made a mistake of not changing the email address during purchase. I'm using the trail version though.. Thanks for make sure my posts are visible.

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.