Forum search not working?

Carsten Johannesen449 views3 posts
  • Carsten Johannesen

Just tried to search the forum for "Patternarium" - the results says 21 results but nothing is shown- strange...
    I was trying to research the Patternarium before asking a question here...
    I was wondering how many patches are in a generation.

BTW. just bought SynPlant and microtonic: really excellent products and the Patternarium is just great. These kjinds of tools just spark your creatitvity.

• Fredrik Lidström

Hey, I do not get that same problem, although the search results vary depending on what forum or thread I am in when I start the search. Du you still not get any search results when using the search function?

To answer your question, there are 1000 unique patterns in each generation. Since generation 4 when Pattnarium went public, it has generated 12000 patterns and according to our users it averages about 42-49% patterns that get a positive score. So statistically there are over 5000 good beats to be found in there. =)

• Carsten Johannesen

- Fredrik Lidström wrote:
    Hey, I do not get that same problem, although the search results vary depending on what forum or thread I am in when I start the search. Du you still not get any search results when using the search function?

I tried from Chrome and got results.
    Tried from Explorer 8 and got no results.

Well I'll just stick to Chrome :-)

And thanks again for excellent Software.

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.